Oklahoma Suspends Two For Year

I'm sorry....so sorry. Said in my Pee Wee Herman voice. I know I just dated myself with that reference. Much like Pee Wee did in that theater back in the day.

Reactions: 11 people
So a RB in NCAA gets a domestic charge and is suspended an entire year. Ray Rice knocks out his girlfriend on camera and gets 2 games.

DGB gets kicked out of Missouri for weed, and is apparently eligible to play this year, meanwhile Josh Gordon gets 4 games for weed

Makes no sense.

Reactions: 22 people
I think it will be interesting to see what the NCAA does with DGB, he should have to sit out a year. But you never know how much Mizzu will help on this transfer, OU is trying to use a old NCAA ruling that Mizzu took his scolly and told to leave without cause that which would allow him to play this year.

So a RB in NCAA gets a domestic charge and is suspended an entire year. Ray Rice knocks out his girlfriend on camera and gets 2 games.

DGB gets kicked out of Missouri for weed, and is apparently eligible to play this year, meanwhile Josh Gordon gets 4 games for weed

Makes no sense.

This

Mixon was charged with misdemeanor assault after knocking a woman out and breaking several bones in her face , in a Norman restaurantÂ…Â…..Fox Sports. :shakehead: :crazy:

Last edited:

Makes no sense.

If you are referring to Mixon, it was not a domestic charge. In a public restaurant, he busted some woman's face, broke bones in her face. She stated that she did not know Mixon, had never met him.

Makes no sense.

this 2 (squared)

If you are referring to Mixon, it was not a domestic charge. In a public restaurant, he busted some woman's face, broke bones in her face. She stated that she did not know Mixon, had never met him.

What? Bottom line is they each punched a woman in the face.

Makes no sense.

Stoops is an idiot - bet those ND players end up there too

These might be suspensions that could hurt OKL but guys Oklahoma will still be good. Doesn't change my prediction for our game against them in Norman. Maybe change the score a bit but not the outcome.

If DGB gets approved to play this season then he alone will fill the void lost by these 2 suspensions. He's a weapon! Why does it take so long for the NCAA to make/announce decisions about matters like this? He should have either been approved or not already!

I think it will be interesting to see what the NCAA does with DGB, he should have to sit out a year. But you never know how much Mizzu will help on this transfer, OU is trying to use a old NCAA ruling that Mizzu took his scolly and told to leave without cause that which would allow him to play this year.

Mizzu made a statement of cause when it suspended DGB. Why would it go back on that statement and say they suspended him without cause...and how could they say there was no cause when there was cause? They are going to do that to help Oklahoma? I dunna thin so.

Reactions: 2 people
I'll play devils advocate. I don't think the cops filed charges on rice, if they did i think they were dropped. I looked online to see, couldn't find the punishment. I have heard that she was hitting and kicking in the elevator then spit in his face. If that's the case, the law probably charged it as self defense, so the league probably couldn't suspend more than two games for hurting the image of the league.

Out of curiosity, forget about this case: what's the protocol: how many punches should a woman get before you slap the Shiite out of her?

Reactions: 2 people

If that's the case, I think maybe some of her relatives should corner that ole boy in the back alley and beat him a half inch of his life. If it was my sister, they would be talking about where did he go, he missed all his team meetings. In a few weeks, he'd be on the back of milk carton for missing persons.

Reactions: 5 people
These might be suspensions that could hurt OKL but guys Oklahoma will still be good. Doesn't change my prediction for our game against them in Norman. Maybe change the score a bit but not the outcome.

If DGB gets approved to play this season then he alone will fill the void lost by these 2 suspensions. He's a weapon! Why does it take so long for the NCAA to make/announce decisions about matters like this? He should have either been approved or not already!

Oklahoma just filed on August 12th. I'd bet just about anything that if he gets cleared, it'll be the Monday before we play them.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back