Butch Year 2 Cincy Interview

What do you want him to say, "We suck. We need another year to grow."? Apples to oranges... 2 different conferences and teams.

Reactions: 3 people
This is a bit of an aside, but do you guys think that Butch and others in the coaching community knew Dooley was in over his head even back when Cincy came to Neyland?

I mean, up to that point Dooley had actually performed decently (aside from the LSU debacle), but sometimes I wonder if coaches can pretty easily tell who actually knows what they're doing on the sidelines and just from hearsay in coaching circles.

Y'all sound like a jealous, naive gf saying, "what do u mean u used to say I love u to your ex?"

He's a football coach. Of course he's gonna have some of the same vocabulary.

Reactions: 2 people
What do you want him to say, "We suck. We need another year to grow."? Apples to oranges... 2 different conferences and teams.

I want him to say " we are every bit as good as UF and UA and we expect to beat them and any one else in the country"

I'm sorry but I expect to beat anyone we play. This isn't Missouri, A&M, or USCe, this is UT and we are better then these teams historically and now. After this last recruiting class and especially after this next one.

Most coaches have a philosophy and core values that they believe have made them successful that they carry with them to every program they coach.....don't understand some of the reactions to this. In fact, I would be more concerned if he came off a different guy with different verbiage at Cincy than what he has now.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm sorry but I expect to beat anyone we play. This isn't Missouri, A&M, or USCe, this is UT and we are better then these teams historically and now. After this last recruiting class and especially after this next one.

You sound foolish trying to convince everyone that we are as good as Bama.

Reactions: 3 people
I guess we need some from year 3 so we can get in front of T-shirt sales, I see a Profit on the horizon...selling T-Shirts.

VN Store

Back