Girls of Utah State

Gandalf

The Orange/White Wizard
Figured it was high time to get this started so we can discuss one thing we all like about USU. :thumbsup:

utah-state-aggies-cheerleader01.jpg

utah-state-aggies-cheerleader(03).jpg

Utah_State_Cheerleader.png

Reactions: 29 people
I hooked up with an Aggie in college. Pretty hot, but she thought she was my GF after I explicitly told her that she wasn't.

Lisa is an Associate Profesor of English and Director of the Folklore Program at Utah State University. Her research interests include folklore and landscape, festivity, and ritual and play in medical contexts. She teaches courses on region and landscape, folk art, children's folklore, theory, occupational folklore, and fieldwork. Her writing has appeared in a variety of journals, including the Journal of American Folklore, Western Folklore, Contemporary Legend, CUR Quarterly, Glimpse: The Art and Science of Seeing, and others. Her book, Winter Carnival in a Western Town: Identity, Change, and the Good of the Community, was published by Utah State University Press in 2011 and inaugurated the "Ritual, Festival, and Celebration" series by Jack Santino. She also has served on the Executive Board of the American Folklore Society.

Lisa.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Lisa is an Associate Profesor of English and Director of the Folklore Program at Utah State University. Her research interests include folklore and landscape, festivity, and ritual and play in medical contexts. She teaches courses on region and landscape, folk art, children's folklore, theory, occupational folklore, and fieldwork. Her writing has appeared in a variety of journals, including the Journal of American Folklore, Western Folklore, Contemporary Legend, CUR Quarterly, Glimpse: The Art and Science of Seeing, and others. Her book, Winter Carnival in a Western Town: Identity, Change, and the Good of the Community, was published by Utah State University Press in 2011 and inaugurated the "Ritual, Festival, and Celebration" series by Jack Santino. She also has served on the Executive Board of the American Folklore Society.

Lisa.jpg

You forgot turn-ons and turnoffs and measurements.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back