VFL Films - A year in the life

That's a good one. One of my favorites so far. Certainly stirs some emotion from last season.

That's a good one. One of my favorites so far. Certainly stirs some emotion from last season.

Yeah, it's not a new production from VFL Films but I figure we're 13 days away so it wouldn't hurt to post the link to get the Big Orange blood pumping!

How much do I love Inky Johnson? Too much. That guy can give a motivational speech like no other

I love that video, thought about reposting it myself just yesterday. When he tells the team he loves 'em and "you just gotta keep freakin believin" after the UGA loss, I get all jacked up ready to go to battle.

Love watching these videos with all the good highlights that are shown, brings on a little chill. Also like going back and watching the 80's and 90's where about every game was a highlight. Been a Vols fan for over 50 years through thick and thin. Have been disappointed but never ashamed. My point to all this, I am ready for this season to begin. There is something special brewing Knoxville. Might not be this year, but I am looking for marked improvement through out the year with a few more highlight from wins and even a good bowl game.

Going to be a long two weeks. Have a great day and GO VOLS!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back