Butch Jones Tweet about Saturday night

If you scroll down through the tweets, there's a Vandy fan talking trash. Hahaha

Was he clamoring about being 3-27 in the last 30 years?

edit-

Read their comments and WOW..Those Vandy fans are hilarious. But I can't take it as serious, no way does Vandy have that many fans using twitter.

Last edited:
How cool do you have to be to go on to the social media of a grown man and throw cuzz words at his tweet? On top of that, kids read CBJ's tweets and there's no need in that crap. What a disgrace to a University that's supposed to be the "Harved of the south".

Reactions: 2 people
I have a feeling that Jones himself is still pretty stunned that Tennessee can get 40k to show up for a practice. After all, it wasn't that long ago that he was struggling to get 40k into Nippert Stadium for home games at Cincy.

I have a feeling that Jones himself is still pretty stunned that Tennessee can get 40k to show up for a practice. After all, it wasn't that long ago that he was struggling to get 40k into Nippert Stadium for home games at Cincy.

Yep. I really get a kick out of watching him during his first Vol walk against Austin Peay last year. You can tell that he is completely blown away by the experience and the support from the fans.

Reactions: 3 people

There is no doubt Butch is hard selling some serious Knute Rockne / Gen Neyland schtick - but the cool thing is I totally believe that he is 100% buying it himself and when he is seeing 40k fans just show up at a friggen practice, it reinforces to him and every single current and future recruit just how special it is to play for TN. No doubt he knew about it when he accepted to come to coach at TN but its a whole different thing to see it happen. Cant imagine what he will think when he gets us back to a 10+ win season and the stadium overflows every game.

Reactions: 1 person
CBJ has said on numerous occasions''Tennessee is a special place". That statement was validated this past Saturday, thanks to the VN. :good!: :3083yourock:

If you scroll down through the tweets, there's a Vandy fan talking trash. Hahaha

Butch is so cool even both Vandy fans follow him on twitter.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back