Does Butch release a 2-deep tomorrow?

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
He said yesterday to paraphrase that "practice concludes today (Sunday) and Monday we'll start preparing our starters for Utah State." Should we see a depth chart tomorrow or in the following days?

Does anyone remember how long before Austin Peay it was released last year?

My guess: On D: Williams x 2 at DT; Vereen and Maggitt at DE; Sutton and Mosley at CB; Randolph and McNeil at safety; Johnson and Maybin at LB; Coleman at nickel.
On O: Worley, Lane at RB; Wolf at TE; North, Pearson, and Croom at WR. Coleman, Kerbyson, Crowder, Gilliam, Jackson on OL.
subs who could play as much as starters include, On O: Hurd at RB; Downs in 2 TE set, Blair at OT, Robertson at OG, and Howard, Malone and Josh Smith at WR.
On D: Payne and Williams at CB; Swafford and Kelly at Safety; Sawyers, Barnett, Weatherd, OBrien, Lewis, Hendrix on DL; Bates at LB.

It'll probably come out Mon. the 25th, since the first one last season was released during game week on Mon. 8/26.

He said yesterday to paraphrase that "practice concludes today (Sunday) and Monday we'll start preparing our starters for Utah State." Should we see a depth chart tomorrow or in the following days?

Does anyone remember how long before Austin Peay it was released last year?

Wait, we have depth...vicious rumour. :yes::)
We need to worry more about our starters performing first. Besides, a lot of people will get to play this year. I just hope we don't get bit by the injury bug. Anyway, even without injuries it will probably be a totally different team at end than what will start.:salute:
GO VOLS!

I'm thinking Swafford starts over McNeil. McNeil just doesn't have the speed

You beat me to it. Swafford is supposedly ahead of McNeil at the other safety position. I also expect Josh Smith to start at WR. I think he beats Croom out for the #3 WR. You could even say he's the #2 WR behind only North with Pearson the #3. We then have another whole set of 3 WR's after these. That's nice to have!

Reactions: 2 people
You beat me to it. Swafford is supposedly ahead of McNeil at the other safety position. I also expect Josh Smith to start at WR. I think he beats Croom out for the #3 WR. You could even say he's the #2 WR behind only North with Pearson the #3. We then have another whole set of 3 WR's after these. That's nice to have!

Depth is sure nice to have. Something we've been missing the last several years, not to mention TE play

Could McNeil possibly play nickel? As a position switch. Not now but in the future.

I'd rather see him gain some wait and get put at lb. If he's getting burned in zone coverage as a safety he'll get burnt as a nickel in any coverage. It's a shame too I had a lot of hope for McNeil

Reactions: 1 person
Could McNeil possibly play nickel? As a position switch. Not now but in the future.

I think McNeil is destined to contribute on special teams and provide depth when needed, which hopefully is not very often.

VN Store

Back