OL and umpire comparison?

AdoptedVOL

Great analogy!

Nice article about what to expect from SEC OLs this season: How do SEC teams stack up in terms of offensive line experience? The results might surprise you | AL.com

14. Tennessee (6): Any hope of a bounceback for the Volunteers in the second year under Butch Jones relies heavily on a very green offensive line coming together quickly. Guard Marcus Jackson has five career starts, but those all came as a redshirt freshman way back in 2011. Center Mack Crowder started one game last year. After that, it's all newcomers.

I just can't for the life of me see how people think this years OL is better. Hope I'm wrong. If Worley plays realy well we might not be inn dire need of amazing OL play but if not these guys to need gel by the Florida game at least. Well really game 1 USU isn't a sure win.

A QB that gets rid of the ball quick (With our WR group) could help the line sustain the rush along with a good running game al make a rookie OL work.

Just as they say, why Bama getting a pass when it comes to the OL. We all know stars are not what makes a good OL, its the ability to work together.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back