Justin Hunter

Hunter is a sleeper for me in fantasy. He is the titans jump ball guy in the endzone. I think he will lead the titans in receiving this year. Mett looking good too and I hate to have to say that but he's a titan now so I'll back him.

Reactions: 3 people
InB4 someone criticizes thread title for the simple fact that someone posted inB4 thread police criticizes thread title.

Edit: Dangit, too late.

Reactions: 2 people
I wish hunter would have regained is pre-injury form before leaving here. He just didn't play to his full potential as a junior. Oh well. Add that injury to the list of snake bites

Reactions: 1 person
Hunter is a sleeper for me in fantasy. He is the titans jump ball guy in the endzone. I think he will lead the titans in receiving this year. Mett looking good too and I hate to have to say that but he's a titan now so I'll back him.

I was thinking the same thing. He would be a steal on the 3rd/4th round of a fantasy draft

I wish hunter would have regained is pre-injury form before leaving here. He just didn't play to his full potential as a junior. Oh well. Add that injury to the list of snake bites

I don't know how much of it was not being back 100% physically from the injury and how much was him not being back mentally. I definitely felt like it was more mental though. I remember pre-injury just being amazed at how unstoppable he was. His routes were crisp, his hands made of glue, and he was an Olympic level athlete. Hunter will be one of the top WRs in the NFL sooner than later.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't know how much of it was not being back 100% physically from the injury and how much was him not being back mentally. I definitely felt like it was more mental though. I remember pre-injury just being amazed at how unstoppable he was. His routes were crisp, his hands made of glue, and he was an Olympic level athlete. Hunter will be one of the top WRs in the NFL sooner than later.

I would say it was almost 100% mental. He continually got wide open as a junior...He just didn't aggressively pursue the ball as he once did. He made half azz efforts for ball when he was in traffic post injury. And the thing is... He wasn't even injured in a collision. Just sucks. But at this point he's got nothing to lose. Hes already gotten paid. I hope he goes for broke and becomes an all pro

I would say it was almost 100% mental. He continually got wide open as a junior...He just didn't aggressively pursue the ball as he once did. He made half azz efforts for ball when he was in traffic post injury. And the thing is... He wasn't even injured in a collision. Just sucks. But at this point he's got nothing to lose. Hes already gotten paid. I hope he goes for broke and becomes an all pro

He's giving it his all to become one. He's working relentlessly in camp.

Janzen had a lot of talent and potential to be a good player, definitely even an NFL player.

However, Hunter has all-world talent. He's 6'4, 200-210 pounds, runs a 4.36, a nearly 40 inch vertical, state titles in track and field and the list goes on.

Janzen Jackson was a guy who had solid ball skills and could lay the hammer down. Would have made a damn fine strong safety, IMO. He didn't have the talent Hunter does, though.

VN Store

Back