Booger on A.J.

ProfessorD

With the SEC network up and running I have to say I haven't been overly impressed yet.

Tennessee finally got some love by Booger Mcfarland when he said A.J. Johnson should have been on the USA Today All-America list.

Tennessee had no players on the first or second team. So the question is should anyone from our team be on that list?

Also who do you think could get on the All-American team or All-SEC?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
With the SEC network up and running I have to say I haven't been overly impressed yet.

Tennessee final got some love by Booger Mcfarland when he said A.J. Johnson should have been on the USA Today All-America list.

Tennessee had no players on the first or second team. So the question is should anyone from our team be on that list?

Also who do you think could get on the All-American team or All-SEC?

You must have missed booger dogging us about a hour ago I take it. He was talking absolute trash about Worley

Reactions: 8 people
Did you think because it was the sec network that they were going to love all over us?

Not sure but Greg McElroy and some guy named Taylor Saucer replaced Bill King's time slot on Sirius XM and they are turrible

Did you think because it was the sec network that they were going to love all over us?

You directing that at me? If so l, he had a completely inaccurate take of our qb situation. Listening to him you would think Dobbs is the next Vick. I sensed a little "he's not playing him because he's black" attitude. Please only comment on this if you seen what I am talking about

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah just turned it on. If his stats were correct I didn't know A.J. was so close to being the all-time leader in tackles at Tennessee.

McElroy said we would go bowling and are a talented team and booger pretty much laughed in his face. Dudes attitude almost had me on the defensive

Reactions: 5 people
Thought this was about Jimmy Cheek

No No....that thread would be titled, "Current chancellor of the University of Tennessee, MISSING, reports coming in that he was in a car headed for Gainesville, FL".

Talk about happiness in Vol Nation! What a way to start the weekend!

Definitely didn't think the SEC network (owned by espn) would be loving us but I haven't heard one thing about the young talent Butch has coming in and this was the first positive thing I had heard about A.J.

I have been watching the SEC Network and I actually enjoy it. Anytime I can see the Vols on TV I am all for it. As far as booger goes, I saw him dogging Worley. McElroy gave some love on naming him the starter. Booger said he would have went wiht Dobbs because our O Line will be new and horrible and at least Dobbs can run. I guess he hasnt seen or read anything coming out of camp. I do love that the SEC Network is here but they better get some guys on there talking about football with some good insight or I will be only watching at gametime.

those guys couldnt name more than 5 players on our team. who cares. I get a kick out of all these media people thinking Roper is just going to turn Florida around over night. They might be the most trendy pick in America when it comes to teams that will make noise. Its more than just the offense. Theres a dooley like atmosphere down there.

Not sure what Fat Daddy Booger is laughing at but his Tigers are going to have a true freshman QB more than likely. They could finish 4th or 5th in the West if they dont play to their capabilities. I truly believe UT is a bit more talented than alot of these pundits think.

Last edited:
McElroy is trying to hard and comes across as a tool.
I think he is doing a great job, jmo. He is well spoken and looks at the camera and actually knows football. He is also more polished than Tebow, who seems to be scared to look into the camera and uses no punctuation when talking. I can see how some of these former players are going to be biased to there school and McElroy seems to be trying to stay neutral and be an actual analyst and not just a former bammer.

Reactions: 1 person
I think he is doing a great job, jmo. He is well spoken and looks at the camera and actually knows football. He is also more polished than Tebow, who seems to be scared to look into the camera and uses no punctuation when talking. I can see how some of these former players are going to be biased to there school and McElroy seems to be trying to stay neutral and be an actual analyst and not just a former bammer.

It doesn't come across natural.

VN Store

Back