"Vol Fans Have an Edge": We kick puppies and steal icecream from little girls

Volstylexx

watch
Saw this last night on the SEC Network and loved it. Thought i'd share it here for those who may not have seen it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzfy4xT8piE

Reactions: 5 people
I watched that last night. He is pretty funny and is probably the most likeable NBC news personality.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzfy4xT8piE[/youtube]

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I watched that last night. He is pretty funny and is probably the most likeable NBC news personality.

I agree. He's definitely a likeable guy. The only other ones I really cared for besides CD were Shepherd Smith and, very surprisingly, Carville-- usually can't stand him. The rest were really neither here nor there for me. Ralphie May could possibly be the least funny human being-- had a hard time breathing when he would talk.

I agree. He's definitely a likeable guy. The only other ones I really cared for besides CD were Shepherd Smith and, very surprisingly, Carville-- usually can't stand him. The rest were really neither here nor there for me. Ralphie May could possibly be the least funny human being-- had a hard time breathing when he would talk.

I wonder if they were going for the "Woo Pig Sooie" with the celebrity there as well. The good thing about sports is politics don't matter. Former MSNBC personality and Clinton henchman both seem like they would be great to have a beer with and talk football.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know that the UT fans disliked Vandy so much at that game as they probably thought he was just a douche and giving it back to him.

I don't know that the UT fans disliked Vandy so much at that game as they probably thought he was just a douche and giving it back to him.

I was there (student) and didn't notice any of that. I do not doubt it happened but he likely embellished a bit and the ass-whipping of the Dores was thorough as well.

I prefer to stomp kittens over kicking puppies personally. And for the record, I will steal Ice cream from anybody, not just little girls in sun dresses.

Willie Geist
Oh, is that the dude in the video? He was butthurt that the Vol fans were still there when they were stomping a mudhole in the commodedoors. My querstion is this, why were the doors fans still there if we were hurting their feelings so bad.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back