5th stripe to come of is @J_Rob51 #WelcomeToTeam118

Reactions: 28 people
Reactions: 10 people
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

:superman::superman::superman::superman:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Reactions: 2 people
Apparently we have a really good OL find here. Crowder getting hurt for a few days actually was a blessing in disguise. We found depth where we didn't think we had it.

Now we have Weisman, Blair (or Gilliam) and Robertson all good to go if se have injuries.

Reactions: 5 people
Apparently we have a really good OL find here. Crowder getting hurt for a few days actually was a blessing in disguise. We found depth where we didn't think we had it.

Now we have Weisman, Blair (or Gilliam) and Robertson all good to go if se have injuries.

I don't think anyone on the OL was hurt, other than managing plays to keep them fresh. But I could be wrong, I heard CBJ say they was wanting to get some of the BU on tape against the 1st team Defense.

Reactions: 1 person
I think the coaches have set a high bar for Von, so he has to find his "next level" of play.

To be sure, The WR group is going to be fun to watch this year. The DB will have less reads than before, giving away your route and not able to fight thru press D was a hindrance on the QB position. CBJ is just not giving away any keys to how the team is progressing, Keep in in house. WE WILL SUPPRISE some teams.

I don't think anyone on the OL was hurt, other than managing plays to keep them fresh. But I could be wrong, I heard CBJ say they was wanting to get some of the BU on tape against the 1st team Defense.

Crowder has a "lower leg" injury. Not believed to be anything serious.

Unbelievable how Jashon has immediately excelled...this is turning into Butch's best NSD flip to date (extra credit for it being Vandy :) )....I'm pulling for Weisman to get redshirted to open up future opportunities and options on the line...I could see Dylan as a future replacement for Crowder.

Reactions: 3 people
Unbelievable how Jashon has immediately excelled...this is turning into Butch's best NSD flip to date (extra credit for it being Vandy :) )....I'm pulling for Weisman to get redshirted to open up future opportunities and options on the line...I could see Dylan as a future replacement for Crowder.

I don't see any way Weisman gets redshirted, unfortunately

Reactions: 2 people

I think you could put Sanders in that category as well

VN Store

Back