Charlie Daniels

jacobyvoln27

2020 Vols Decade!!!!
Am I the only one glad we have Charlie representing us opening night of sec network! Really seems like he loves his Vols! Imagine watching Ralphie May (or Monicas boyfriend) and saying I wish I could be a Razorback. Not to mention how long is Ashley gonna be the face of UK she has to be 50

Reactions: 18 people
Am I the only one glad we have Charlie representing us opening night of sec network! Really seems like he loves his Vols! Imagine watching Ralphie May (or Monicas boyfriend) and saying I wish I could be a Razorback. Not to mention how long is Ashley gonna be the face of UK she has to be 50

I started to say "I'd hit it" but then I looked at some 2013/2014 photos. Is Grizz still around?

Reactions: 2 people
Vandy dude talked about the punter thing and then talked about us and that we kick puppies

Appropriate that he was from Jersey.

Also, funny how Melissa Hart is an Alabama fan because of her boyfriend.

They couldn't find a lifelong Alabama fan that is presentable for TV.

Shepard Smith's reaction to the "cowbell" was hilarious.

Reactions: 5 people

18j538uasjjwajpg.jpg

Reactions: 14 people

charlie daniels sucks

Reactions: 14 people

Shepard Smith's reaction to the "cowbell" was hilarious.

That's because most so called bama fans are band wagoners.

Reactions: 3 people

I guess Sela Ward wasn't available! :(

Reactions: 2 people
It was also funny when the vandy dude said when attending a vandy home game all of the fans and rvs and such let him know "this is different ". I'm gonna have to call BS on that one lol.

Reactions: 5 people
They had some terrible people on there. Half of those people were just going through the motions about how they bleed it. Where are the true hardcore fans?

On second thought it might be best cause guys like us wouldn't be appropriate for tv when talking about our rivals like Bama, Florida, and Georgia.

I started to say "I'd hit it" but then I looked at some 2013/2014 photos. Is Grizz still around?

Probably in the middle of his "Hittin it world tour".

It was also funny when the vandy dude said when attending a vandy home game all of the fans and rvs and such let him know "this is different ". I'm gonna have to call BS on that one lol.

It's different in that it's the only stadium in college football that always feels like a home game to the visiting fans.

VN Store

Back