Any Vols in Massachusetts???

ankh83

Stray dogma
My name is Ben, 30yo, been up in here for 2 yrs now. I grew up in Knoxville and would just like to know if there is anyone else in the area that cares about the Vols as much as I do.

I'm stuck with Fios and going to the bar to watch the games by myself just isn't as fun. Help! lol

My name is Ben, 30yo, been up in here for 2 yrs now. I grew up in Knoxville and would just like to know if there is anyone else in the area that cares about the Vols as much as I do.

I'm stuck with Fios and going to the bar to watch the games by myself just isn't as fun. Help! lol

Sometimes you like to go where everybody knows your name…

Reactions: 1 person

It's a good thing that the Sox suck this year so you can have your pick of the TVs when you go to watch the Vols.

Meet me in the alley between the waffle house and the walmart an hour before kick off....

Meet me in the alley between the waffle house and the walmart an hour before kick off....

Man I wish there was a waffle house up here... The late night food options are only McD's and not even when I'm drunk...lol

Yea, I am from Marlborough but willing to travel a bit to enjoy the games.

The States proper name is not Massachusetts but it is Tax-a-chusetts...... Cold weather, lots of pollution, high taxes, siff gun laws, high un employment, high crime rate.........

Ben follow your heart and move south, brother. Warmer weather, less pollution, lower taxes, prettier women and better college football......

Reactions: 2 people
The States proper name is not Massachusetts but it is Tax-a-chusetts...... Cold weather, lots of pollution, high taxes, siff gun laws, high un employment, high crime rate.........

Ben follow your heart and move south, brother. Warmer weather, less pollution, lower taxes, prettier women and better college football......

There is some misinformation here. Massachusetts has the 10th smallest tax rate in the US. The South has higher unemployment, higher crime rate (TN is #2 in the nation only behind florida)

but hey "muh guns" right? I love the south and Tennessee even more but let's not lie.

Last edited:
Marlborough is a haul from here, south of Hartford

I'm only a hour and a half from Hartford, if you look anything like your profile pic I'd drive to Texas.... lol

Wait I mean I am very happy with the girl that brought me up here... She was looking over my shoulder as I was typing this so I showed her the pic. Her simple response was... "Road trip!"....lol

Actually sales tax is 6.25% here and the ocean breeze pushes most of the pollution inland. I havn't looked it up, but I would venture to say the crime rate is less here. Knoxville does a great job of attracting industry because of its location and tax breaks, so I would call unemployment even. But you win on the weather, man the winters here are brutal and never ending.

Massachusetts is a very beautiful state. East to west it is amazingly nice. Have spent considerable time there on both business and vacation.

VN Store

Back