SEC Network Program Schedule 1st 14 Days

BigOrangeD

Got Bitcoin?
SIAP:

SEC Network programming for first 14 days

I skipped listing the 2012 Vandy Game. I don't think anyone wants to see that again.

Saturday, Aug. 16
6 AM
1999 Fiesta Bowl (FSU vs. Tennessee)

Tuesday, Aug. 19
7 p.m.: Tennessee Football Preview

Tuesday, Aug. 19, 11 p.m.: Best of Tennessee

2012 SEC Storied: Pat X.0

2004 Tennessee vs. Florida

2005 Tennessee vs. LSU

2013 Tennessee vs. South Carolina

2007 Tennessee vs. Kentucky

Reactions: 6 people
The 07 Kentucky game was INSANE! Didn't we set a record for largest completion in overtime?

2005 LSU

Let's all have a "merlot" on that one.

A guy came up to me at school the next day (I went to school in SC, they didn't care for the Vols) and asked "hey what happened to Tennessee last night har har har?!?"...poor bastard fell asleep.

Reactions: 2 people
I know this has been asked, so forgive me. I thought I'd saved the thread but can't find it on mobile. Is Comcast's SEC network going to be the same channel for all East TN markets? Does anyone know the channel in Athens area?

I know this has been asked, so forgive me. I thought I'd saved the thread but can't find it on mobile. Is Comcast's SEC network going to be the same channel for all East TN markets? Does anyone know the channel in Athens area?

1738 in East OverShoe. Just showed up today!

Koach, I am not sure if East Over Shoe is in east, middle, or west TN LOL. But if u do not mind I am gonna help out the xfinity illiterate like myself in Middle TN. Comcast will have the SEC Network on channel 718 std def and 1738 hi def. It is in the Sports Info Package. This does not clear up what they will do with the old CSS channel that went off the air though. VFL GBO BEAT THE PI$$ OUT OF USU AND START THE SEASON OFF RIGHT!

A guy came up to me at school the next day (I went to school in SC, they didn't care for the Vols) and asked "hey what happened to Tennessee last night har har har?!?"...poor bastard fell asleep.

I remember that game along with the poster that never lost faith.

I was following it online at the other site and that drunk bastard "merlot" called the whole thing >>> he was seeing beyond.

I will never forget that game or merlot.

Was at work that night for no reason spent the entire game sitting on my forklift with my feet propped up listening to the game. When it was over I drove around the plant with my flag taped to the lift singing rocky top at the top of my lungs

Koach, I am not sure if East Over Shoe is in east, middle, or west TN LOL. But if u do not mind I am gonna help out the xfinity illiterate like myself in Middle TN. Comcast will have the SEC Network on channel 718 std def and 1738 hi def. It is in the Sports Info Package. This does not clear up what they will do with the old CSS channel that went off the air though. VFL GBO BEAT THE PI$$ OUT OF USU AND START THE SEASON OFF RIGHT!

Thank you both!

I need some help guys. I have directv and I have all the Espn channels including espnu and I have channel 610 which is one channel under what the sec network will be. Will I get the sec network?

I need some help guys. I have directv and I have all the Espn channels including espnu and I have channel 610 which is one channel under what the sec network will be. Will I get the sec network?

As long as you have the choice package or higher you will

VN Store

Back