Confident USU Fans (blue cool-aid)

volsdeepinva

"I Play For Keeps"
USUFans.com • View topic - I'll say it again

I personally think this will be a good game and our Vols will pull away late. Here are some amusing quotes from the Aggie faithful. Enjoy. Discuss. Flame away. GBO.

"Tennessee is the 4th-5th best opponent on a really bad schedule"
"Tennessee is going to have an eye opening experience"
"The reason I have my money on a laugher is that the Aggies have a Defense on par with anything in the SEC"

"It has been a long time since the Vols had a non-conference schedule like they do this year.There is a fairly moderate chance UT loses 3 of them"

Reactions: 24 people
Me upon reading these USU fan comments!

83366-bruce-banner-transforms-into-h-BhDR.gif

Reactions: 30 people

I personally think this will be a good game and our Vols will pull away late. Here are some amusing quotes from the Aggie faithful. Enjoy. Discuss. Flame away. GBO.

"The reason I have my money on a laugher is that the Aggies have a Defense on par with anything in the SEC"

"It has been a long time since the Vols had a non-conference schedule like they do this year.There is a fairly moderate chance UT loses 3 of them"

They have a D on par with anything in the SEC? :eek:lol:

My wife tells me I am a poor winner as well as loser... and... she's pretty much right. I have a feeling that I am going to visit those folks and have some fun after this game.

Reactions: 12 people

^LOL! They are just like an SEC team, they have a football team and.........thats.........thats about it! :blink:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
wow fans that believe in their team..

Some of our regulars around here need to take notes..

of course they are wrong, we are going to destroy them. They do not have the speed or size to stay with us for long. They might make it a half decent game through the first quarter or so if Utah's coach hypes them up on enough emotions.

But lets face it.. we have third teamers that would be starting for them.

They have one player that has a chance to make it to the NFL. And I can name 10 off the top of my head that have a solid chance from our team.

Reactions: 4 people
They have a D on par with anything in the SEC? :eek:lol:

My wife tells me I am a poor winner as well as loser... and... she's pretty much right. I have a feeling that I am going to visit those folks and have some fun after this game.

stay classy :whistling:

Every fan base will have some who think they have a shot at winning any game on their schedule. Same story here - I feel like it's Groundhog Day every time I say this but go check out the Oregon thread from last year.

I think they may have put a bit or a bottle with that blue kool-aid if they think they have a defense on par with anything the SEC has. The more I look at this game, the more I see a blow out. Our O has been making big play after big play in practice and our DL are running down speedy backs. This bodes well for us! SJT have fun after the game!

Prediction:

Both Hurd and Lane rush for 100+ yards on them.
Pearson and North will both have 100+ receiving yards

Reactions: 1 person
Have you seen our fans? They do the same thing with FL, Bama etc.

Yeah, but there is a precedent there. Tennessee has beaten both of those teams, and done it quite a bit, too. Sure, it's not went well for Tennessee in a long time, but that doesn't change the fact that Tennessee is one of the best programs in college football history, and one of two premier teams in SEC history. Tennessee will punish those teams again, we all know that. We don't know when, but it will happen. Tennessee fans' belief that the Vols can beat and run away from Florida and Alabama is based in reality. It's already been done.

Utah State has needed the unbelievable (for them) success of the past few years just to get over .500 all time. There is absolutely no precedent for them to believe they will run Tennessee out of their own stadium. I mean, anything is possible, but it's not at all likely.

Reactions: 9 people
It's not just them. Arkansas State and UTC fans think they're going to win, too.

UTC fans?? You're crazy. I'm a UTC grad and fan and I KNOW that UT is gonna destroy UTC. UTC is much better now than they've been in past years, but there's NO WAY they come close to a win against TN. No way. I've not heard ONE fan of UTC say that they think they have a chance to pull an upset. That's just laughable.

Reactions: 1 person
Their front seven is really excellent don't think their secondary is up to SEC standards.

VN Store

Back