Will WR Adrian Gamble Play this Season?

tgardnervol4life

I am asking because i see him catch every throw pitched to him on video, he looks to be very fast and is tall. However, i do not hear anything about his play in scrimmage or in situational plays!

Does anyone watching practice have any clue why he is not getting any meaningful reps. Or will he get any reps this Saturday?

Reactions: 1 person
I honestly didn't know if he was immediately eligible to play this year or not

You know how sometimes you can tell a guy will be a huge player just by his name?

Well the name Adrian Gamble sounds like one freakn' play maker.

Reactions: 3 people
I've not seen anything official on him but I know he played at Virginia last year so it seems it might be required to sit out a year. I'm not sure if his status has a walk-on has any impact, though.

I thought if he walked on he was Eligible to play?

I believe a walk on is considered like any other player and by rule has to sit out a year. There may be some exceptions such as the so called "run off" rule that would allow a player to be immediately eligible. Have no idea if that may be the case here or not.

I don't think this is correct

"Due to NCAA transfer rules and barring an unforeseen waiver, Gamble will be forced to sit out the 2014 season."

Source: http://www.rockytopinsider.com/2014/08/08/offensive-notes-observations-88/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back