If you didn't already hate Paul Finebaum...

JohnMarxism

Our beloved UT-grad just said on ESPN SEC Nation Special "Forget about Oklahoma, I'm not sure they (UT) can get past the opening game. That's a tough one."

Reactions: 1 person
I don't particularly like him...or usually agree with him...

But...he is right...

Reactions: 4 people
The LSU guy seemed to pretty positive we will be ok. Said something along the lines of "seeing and talking to butch jones, he feels alright with what he has to work with"

Reactions: 1 person
Utah State is a solid squad.

We should beat them, but Finebaum's right in saying that it's a tough game for us.

Reactions: 9 people
Finebaum also stated last year that bama was basically an nfl team and would easily win the national title. He just blows smoke out his a$$ and has no place in real sports.

Reactions: 10 people
In fairness, Utah State is a solid squad, a loss wouldn't surprise me too much.

Utah St has had some good teams in recent years and should have beaten Auburn in 2011. I don't know what to expect because I don't know much about their team this season and I would bet that Finebum doesn't either. He is just going on public perception and talking out of his ass like always. When asked about the Alabama vs Auburn game last year he said that, Alabama had "bigger fish to fry" than Auburn. That is classic Finebum. His opinion is not the result of homework, inside knowledge or a professional opinion. He just runs with what people expect to hear.

Reactions: 7 people
I have no problem with people predicting a loss but that quote sounds like he's saying "forget OU idk if they can win 5 games".

VN Store

Back