Comcast Memphis SEC Network Channel

I'm not sure about Memphis, but I just heard for Oak Ridge-LaFollette it will be channel 739.

Not sure on the channel

Having lived in Memphis along with Nashville and E Tn, I can say that Memphis has some unique characteristics that the other two don't (and vice-versa). It can be a very fun city to visit/live in. Every big city has its issues with lower income/poverty - South Memphis, East Nashville and East Knoxville.

Reactions: 1 person
Lived there until I was 18. Then on and off through college until just before I turned 24. Not my cup of tea. Probably because of my personal preferences and tastes... you know, that kinda stuff.

And the getting robbed at gunpoint was just a minor inconvenience.

And the getting robbed at gunpoint was just a minor inconvenience.

Hahaha, never had any issues with crime. Just feel like the town didn't really fit me. It has grown on me recently, but I still prefer the mid and eastern parts of the state.

Lived there until I was 18. Then on and off through college until just before I turned 24. Not my cup of tea. Probably because of my personal preferences and tastes... you know, that kinda stuff.

Not mine either unfortunately I live and work for this shathole city..

Reactions: 2 people
But.. I do love it when Memphis is brought up this forum threads turn to gold.. Carry on..

Not sure on the channel

Having lived in Memphis along with Nashville and E Tn, I can say that Memphis has some unique characteristics that the other two don't (and vice-versa). It can be a very fun city to visit/live in. Every big city has its issues with lower income/poverty - South Memphis, East Nashville and East Knoxville.

East Nashville is rocking. A little 1/5 acre residential lot just sold for $145k in the "hood".

Sorry to bring this topic back to subject... kind of. Does anyone know the channel number on Dish? Thanks in advance.

Memphis is all about what area you visit, North Memphis (Fraysier/Raleigh) and South Memphis (Hickory Hill/Orange Mound/Southern end of downtown) are the two worst areas. The downtown area is actually decently safe when you're in the city center, on busy streets, etc. Don't go in to dark back alleys/areas far off the beaten path (who would in any major city?). Midtown has been completely revived and the square has all the new, awesome restaurants and bars and revamped homes. East Memphis has some of the best value for your dollar in terms of homes in the country, as we have a 30% or so lower than average cost of living. Don't group us all into one category, then nobody wins.

Reactions: 2 people
Memphis is all about what area you visit, North Memphis (Fraysier/Raleigh) and South Memphis (Hickory Hill/Orange Mound/Southern end of downtown) are the two worst areas. The downtown area is actually decently safe when you're in the city center, on busy streets, etc. Don't go in to dark back alleys/areas far off the beaten path (who would in any major city?). Midtown has been completely revived and the square has all the new, awesome restaurants and bars and revamped homes. East Memphis has some of the best value for your dollar in terms of homes in the country, as we have a 30% or so lower than average cost of living. Don't group us all into one category, then nobody wins.

Memphis Sucks

VN Store

Back