Practice #11 Monday Morning and Practice #12 Monday evening

This is probably a practice where Butch will say we have slipped a little need to get better. After a lot of praise on Friday and Saturday would think it is time to be bad cop again.

Reactions: 2 people
-Today was "Ball disruption Monday"
-As mentioned in another thread, Hurd, Wolf, Moseley and Barnett are the first freshmen to lose their black stripes.
-Maggitt is still nursing some kind of an injury.
-Marlin Lane was in the hole today, along with Jaylen Miller, Quinn and Wiesman.
-Derrell Scott was in green jersey and so is Reeves-Maybin.

Fast Five: Tennessee Vols football Monday morning practice

Reactions: 4 people
I guess this says a lot about just how well Barnett is doing to get his stripe off before guys like Coleman. Others have been there longer and even tabbed as starters like Coleman. Hope Hendrix is up next!

Not good to hear about Maggitt. I'm hoping he stays healthy this year. He's a real leader for this team

Also, Hurd looks like a beast up close. Can you imagine trying to tackle him

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Did you guys see those bigs in the agility drills....wow, nothing slow and clumsy in that bunch...GO VOLS

-Today was "Ball disruption Monday"
-As mentioned in another thread, Hurd, Wolf, Moseley and Barnett are the first freshmen to lose their black stripes.
-Maggitt is still nursing some kind of an injury.
-Marlin Lane was in the hole today, along with Jaylen Miller, Quinn and Wiesman.
-Derrell Scott was in green jersey and so is Reeves-Maybin.

Fast Five: Tennessee Vols football Monday morning practice

Maggitt has a slight high ankle sprain and coaches aren't worried about it.... according to Hyams this morning.

Reactions: 1 person
Maggitt has a slight high ankle sprain and coaches aren't worried about it.... according to Hyams this morning.

High ankle sprains are no bueno. I drunkenly fell down the stairs at the frat house one time and couldn't really walk much at all for a week or so.

Not good at all, high angle sprains never go away unless you are off of it for a month with treatment. Look for it to continue the rest of the year...I hate this for him.

VN Store

Back