Cowherd was right and I am too

BeattieFeathers

I said it before him. We will best Bama! It will be funny that in spite of the ratings, we will have better corners. There is concern about qb with nick saying a 2 qb system is possible. Their oline is very questionable just like ours. They have nobody coming off the edge that strikes fear unless a freshman emerges. They have great rbs and wrs. Their is concern about their overall defensive speed matching up with teams that spread it out. A new day is dawning people! We are going to shock the world in Knoxville!

Reactions: 2 people
Not sure bout having better corners. Honestly if something happens to either starter I think were in DEEP $h!t.

I said it before him. We will best Bama! It will be funny that in spite of the ratings, we will have better corners. There is concern about qb with nick saying a 2 qb system is possible. Their oline is very questionable just like ours. They have nobody coming off the edge that strikes fear unless a freshman emerges. They have great rbs and wrs. Their is concern about their overall defensive speed matching up with teams that spread it out. A new day is dawning people! We are going to shock the world in Knoxville!

It's to early to be drinking. And on a Sunday!

Reactions: 1 person

slm-o.gif

Its a really sad state of affairs when a poster is made fun of and ridiculed for predicting a win over our biggest rival.

Reactions: 29 people
On the off chance that you are wrong. Do not come back crying to fire the coach.

I'm in the camp that butch gets four years to make us competitive in the east. He has a golden opportunity. Richt is very good, but not consistent of late. Spurrier had a horrible recruiting class and may start to slip. Florida may go thru what we have gone thru. They weren't a power until spurrier. Butch keeps bringing in the players, he may win 8 or 9 next year.

First off, Cowherd is a gas bag who will say anything to get people going. The only problem with the argument is Bama has been bringing in 5 star recruits for the past several years. I like the optimism though

Reactions: 3 people
Its a really sad state of affairs when a poster is made fun of and ridiculed for predicting a win over our biggest rival.

Because its ludicrous to believe that a team like ours can even compete with a team like Alabama.

Its like Vandy fans use to be towards UT every year for 30 years

That would be awesome. One of the smartest guys that I know is a Bama fan, and he thinks Bama will lose three or four games this season. I'm not so sure, but if UT does get them this season, it will be an amazing win for Butch and the program.

Reactions: 4 people

I would love to see it happen just like anyone else on here but how can preach patience for the current staff with expectations that big?

i dont think we have a shot. But i didnt think we had a shot in 2009 either. We at least had a shot in that one until cody blocked the kick with his boobs. You never know. I surely wouldnt predict a win but hopefully we are right in the thick of it with a shot at a W.

First off, Cowherd is a gas bag who will say anything to get people going. The only problem with the argument is Bama has been bringing in 5 star recruits for the past several years. I like the optimism though

Florida has been bringing in a roster of 5*/high 4* talent and still managed to fall apart after a few starters went down. So is that the staff's fault for them not being ready to play when needed or are their top rated classes overrated?

give-it-a-ponder-o.gif

Well this staff and this roster need to begin having the mindset that they can beat anyone anytime....like Saban has Bama believing when they step on the field. Butch has talked about it since day one...I call it cleansing the stench of Dooley off of this program.

Reactions: 2 people
Well this staff and this roster need to begin having the mindset that they can beat anyone anytime....like Saban has Bama believing when they step on the field. Butch has talked about it since day one...I call it cleansing the stench of Dooley off of this program.

I've posted this many times and I truly believe if you're on my team and don't think we can win.......stay in the locker room and don't come out on the field.

Reactions: 7 people
i said it before him. We will best bama! It will be funny that in spite of the ratings, we will have better corners. There is concern about qb with nick saying a 2 qb system is possible. Their oline is very questionable just like ours. They have nobody coming off the edge that strikes fear unless a freshman emerges. They have great rbs and wrs. Their is concern about their overall defensive speed matching up with teams that spread it out. A new day is dawning people! We are going to shock the world in knoxville!

image.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
Florida has been bringing in a roster of 5*/high 4* talent and still managed to fall apart after a few starters went down. So is that the staff's fault for them not being ready to play when needed or are their top rated classes overrated?

give-it-a-ponder-o.gif

I font give a crap about that stuff! I saw with my own eyes last year that their team has slipped some. Their corners struggled, they had no rush ends, team speed a little off. If rivals ratings were to be believed nobody would have beaten them last year. Do I think we are a better team? No but as coach majors said, you only have to better on the day you play. We are going to get them. Sick of the doom and bloomers. We are going 7-5 and maybe 8-4. We are coming back!

VN Store

Back