Practice #6 Updates (4:00pm start)

Fingers

I wanted to go ahead and get this thread going. The last practice also began at 4:00 and the updates started rolling in around 6:30.

As we've done for every practice, let's make this thread THE comprehensive resource for all things relating to today's practice, all in one place.

Reactions: 32 people
You started an update thread without updates? Did you not learn from the butthurt the last time this happened?

Kidding. Look forward to it.

Please let me know how this practice goes so I know whether to panic and sell my tickets or bet all my money on us going undefeated. Thanks in Advance.

Yours truly,

howboutaspoon, Esq.

Reactions: 8 people
We need to hear how Coleman Thomas handles a speed rush.. You know its coming this fall

ay1bj.jpg

Reactions: 11 people
I wanted to go ahead and get this thread going. The last practice also began at 4:00 and the updates started rolling in around 6:30.

As we've done for every practice, let's make this thread THE comprehensive resource for all things relating to today's practice, all in one place.

Thanks Fingers! :good!:

I'm currently dancing in my boxers which are on my head in the middle of our neighborhood whilst listening to Barbie. I've never felt so alive!

Reactions: 2 people
Looking forward to the updates. Players should have good energy after a day off.

Can we get a sticky for practice updates only? No other comments and then we can have a practice discussion sticky where people can post all the gifs and comments they want?

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back