'Tough guy' Emmanuel Moseley ascended quickly for UT Vols

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Reactions: 5 people
Dale Carter. Looks like him. Is long, lean and strong, and can run. DC had juco first and came up hard against the run, but the kid and the hype reminds me of DC.

Reactions: 1 person
I liked how D.Young said that Eman was very fast but that behind me in open field he'd never catch me.

This youngster is rapidly getting on the list to be my favorite player this year.

That's impressive to go from 145 to 180 that quick and to keep that speed. Credit to him and the vols nutritionists and strength training staff

"His ascension from obscure recruit to immediate first-teamer has been impressive, especially since when he committed to Tennessee last October, the only person who expected him to grab a starting spot as a freshman probably was Moseley himself."

'Tough guy' Emmanuel Moseley ascended quickly for UT Vols | Times Free Press

a good write up by Patrick Brown,it sounds like Moseley is going to be a good one

I bet it is a good write-up ... but I caint read it. :no:

Reactions: 2 people
This time of year everything has to be prefaced with "IF", so here goes; if Moseley has a freshman year like Sutton and Sutton doesn't have a sophomore slump this will be the best cover corners the Vols have had in a long time. To have two guys that can cover man on man on the outside is such a huge deal for your defense. So many more blitz and cover schemes you can run when you don't have to have a safety over the top. GO VOLS!

Reactions: 3 people
“If you’re a 4.3 guy and you don’t know the plays, you’re really not a 4.3 guy. When you know the plays, you can attack. It’s way better.”

Tennessee True Freshman Cornerback Emmanuel Moseley

Reactions: 5 people
EM is going to be a play maker and it's going to be awesome to see more speed on the field, which has got to improve tackling to a degree...angles/speed=more hits. Lets hope!

Reactions: 2 people
This is the kind of attitude you love to see in your players. :good!:

Moseley is gonna be a good one. I know a lot of people said Evan Berry would take his spot but I don't see it happening.

Besides being a different size, and playing a different position, he reminds me of......Dale Carter.

Reactions: 3 people
Sutton and Moseley will feed off of each other. And it will make them both better. It's already happening apparently with the big brother attitude.

Way to go Moseley. Let's not compare athlete sizes in the 80's and 90's to how big the kids are today.

VN Store

Back