S.E.C Network channels lineup

bigvol77

Well fellow vol fans with comcast in knoxville.... The sec network will be on channels 460,739 (sd) and 1738 (hd) and comes with digital starter plan.that is all go vols!!!!siap!

Reactions: 6 people
WOW! (formerly Knology) is carrying it! In Huntsville, AL it will be on CH 47 and 985 HD.

DirecTV Channel 611 on packages CHOICE and above.
Saw this today on Twitter from Tennessee Football.

Reactions: 2 people
Charter guy told me yesterday it would be channel 304...34 what use to be CSS no longer shows up on my guide....

Reactions: 3 people
Launched August 14, 2014 Owned by ESPN Inc.

Headquarters Charlotte, North Carolina

Website getsecnetwork.com

Availability for Satellite
DirecTV Channel 611 [1] (8/14/2014) * Dish Network Channel 408 [2] (8/14/2014)

Cable

Comcast Yes 8/14/2014 * Time Warner Yes 8/14/2014 * Charter Yes 8/14/2014

Cox Yes 8/14/2014 * Cablevision Yes 8/14/2014 * Brighthouse Yes 8/14/2014

IPTV
AT&T U-Verse 1607 (HD) 8/14/2014 607 (SD) 8/14/2014
CenturyLink Prism Yes 8/14/2014 * Google Fiber Yes 8/14/2014

SEC Network is an upcoming cable college sports network dedicated to coverage of the Southeastern Conference (SEC), scheduled to launch on August 14, 2014. The network will be operated by ESPN Inc. as part of a 20-year partnership, and feature coverage of SEC sports, along with news/analysis programs and other content focusing on the SEC's member schools. The network's coverage will also succeed an identically-named syndication package (since re-named SEC TV), which was produced by its syndication arm ESPN Regional Television.[3][4]

SEC Network will air events across the 21 sports that the conference sponsors; within its first year, the network and its digital outlets plan to broadcast at least 1000 live events, with at least 450 on television. Yearly, the network will broadcast approximately 45 football games, 100 men’s basketball games, 60 women’s basketball games, and 75 baseball games. For football, SEC Network plans to air three Saturday games per week in early, afternoon, and evening windows. While CBS will maintain its first pick of games for its 3:30 p.m. ET telecast, it will no longer have an exclusive broadcast window for SEC football games—allowing ESPN's outlets and SEC Network to air games alongside CBS.[5]

Original content on SEC Network will include studio and analysis programs, programs produced by the SEC's member institutions, along with encore presentations of SEC events.[5] In May 2013, Paul Finebaum signed with ESPN to host a daily radio show based out of Charlotte, which will be simulcast by SEC Network.[9] On December 6, 2013, SEC Commissioner Mike Slive announced SEC Nation, a travelling pre-game show similar to ESPN's own College GameDay, which will be hosted by ESPN commentator Joe Tessitore, and will also feature analysis from Paul Finebaum.[10]

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
For those in jackson tn, I called jackson energy Authority (JEA) and they said that we will have sec network in jackson.

i did listen to Paul Finebaum on ESPN the other day,what a waste of time,there are better shows in Tennessee or so i think

Reactions: 1 person
Scott Co through Jamestown won't carry it on Comcast.

Lineup looks confusing here and doesn't seem clear so I bet some of these change over the whole region.

Does anybody know or know where I could look to find out which channel on Dish network is going to be the SEC network fr the Tri cities area, Johnson City, Gray, Kingsport? Plus is it a part of a special package or are we gonna have to upgrade to a different package? TIA

i did listen to Paul Finebaum on ESPN the other day,what a waste of time,there are better shows in Tennessee or so i think

He never has been that good. All he's ever done is try to stir up crap. His knowledge of players and SEC history is terrible for someone who's supposed to be the SEC guru. He's like an ambulance chasing lawyer, he goes where he can get the most buck for little effort.

VN Store

Back