Pick Your favorite Player!

tennesseeduke

I have to say my early favorite player is Emmanuel Moseley!
Dude came in at 145lbs! He has added 33 lbs and lost no speed! He is running with the ones at CB and I'm betting he is a starter and huge contributor this season! I love guys who were not high recruits and come in work their tale off and EARN the right to be on the field as a starter!

Go EM! Prove rivals and all the recruiting services wrong!

UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics - University of Tennessee

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 1 person
Swafford!!!! Dude is a ball hawk!!!!! He grinds and jumps and provided huge sparks for us that sometimes wasn't always capatilized on but nontheless he is a grinder!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
I'm going with Quez. Dude is about to be a monster. He gets respect but I'm honestly thinking this kid is the next Julio Jones type. I think he'll be unstoppable.

There's a ton but I'm ready to see what Pearson will do! Favorite player for me RIGHT NOW would have to be AJ. Leadership is hard to find and what he's doing will show on the field long after he's gone. Jmo
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Swafford!!!! Dude is a ball hawk!!!!! He grinds and jumps and provided huge sparks for us that sometimes wasn't always capatilized on but nontheless he is a grinder!!!!

Totally agree. Walk on as a freshmen from Dobyns Bennett and is competing for a starting spot at safety. Guy is doing it through hard work and will not be denied

Reactions: 2 people
I feel like everyone is expecting TKjr to be a steady player, but I haven't heard anyone predict Freshman AA status for him. I'm pulling for the young Hometown kid to be a ball hawking, wood laying, cornerstone to this defence

Berry twins. I can't wait to see that name on the back of those orange jerseys again. I hope they do well.

Reactions: 2 people
How dare you say E.M. he was only a two star when Butch and Thig found him! I watched him beat Durham Hillside and I was convinced. He only started getting alot of attention after the NC vs. SC all star game where he balled out. This is truly a hell of a find if this kid goes from 2 star to starting rotation as a true freshmen.
To answer the question I go with A.J. gave up NFL to stay a Vol.

Curt Maggitt because of his value to the team both emotionally and productivity wise. Of the newcomers I really like Wharton. Kids been doing everything correct so far. Hope he gets lots of chances to shine this year

AJ - Mr Johnson opted to play another year for the great Tennessee Volunteers. Watching the few practice videos, AJ IS the leader of the team. His impact on the field during games will be great, but, IMO, his impact with all these new young men, will last a lifetime. AJ is what a VFL is.

As far as veteran player I like Cam Sutton and for incoming freshman I really like Rashaan Gaulden. I think he is the freshman that is going to suprise everyone.

There are so many great stories, so many great young men on this team. But Vic stands out.

Inky will always be my last favorite vol but I will keep an eye on number29 this year
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Cam Sutton by a mile. Physical corner who can not only make open field tackles but hit big in the process. Very good ball skills as well.

I have to say my early favorite player is Emmanuel Moseley!
Dude came in at 145lbs! He has added 33 lbs and lost no speed! He is running with the ones at CB and I'm betting he is a starter and huge contributor this season! I love guys who were not high recruits and come in work their tale off and EARN the right to be on the field as a starter!

Go EM! Prove rivals and all the recruiting services wrong!

UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics - University of Tennessee

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

I agree with you. He was my sleeper choice back in april

AJ because he came back for his senior season, Curt because he really understands leadership thru leaving it all on the field.

#WRU as bad as they were last year, I'm excited to see how good they are going to be.

There is still time to get excited for E-Man and Wart, love the frosh that gives their all for Tennessee because it shows.

Most of all is the Coaching staff for the job of recruiting the lunch pail players that bring it, and for having the players best interest to make this team a family.

Ready for the ups and downs of every College football season brings, that's why I am a season ticket holder.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back