Bleacher Report Video

Pre-season speculation roll over from 2013, until they see the product on the field for 2014 it wont change. I do think we push teams that we are not expected to compete with, beat teams that are also replacing QB and our defense is better than expected, D-Line is always quickest players to turn over.

Lanes and contain....6-3 and then do it again.

Reactions: 1 person
Its funny when BR publishes something positive the reaction is, "you know, BR has gotten a lot better lately, some of their stuff is actually pretty good." But when its a negative article, BR gets trashed by everyone.

Just an observation.

Reactions: 8 people
Its funny when BR publishes something positive the reaction is, "you know, BR has gotten a lot better lately, some of their stuff is actually pretty good." But when its a negative article, BR gets trashed by everyone.

Just an observation.

Every site with Vol Nation is this way. "Oh ESPN bumped some recruits ratings they aren't so bad." Then someone drops "ESPN hates us" Agreed

The unknowns.............and their big.......OL and DL.....these guys have to play as well as last year's squad in order for UT to see >5 wins......nuff said. Everyone on here knows football, SEC and what it takes to win. OL and DL have to play better than everyone is indicating.......period.

I think we go 7-5 if the OL plays as well as last year, and the DL plays better than last year.

Go Big Orange!!!

Any ones prediction at this point is just a guess. My crystal ball is cloudy but she be clear by the end of November so I will give my prediction then. I hope we will them all but know we wont.

Just an observation.

Agreed. I personally like BR. Do they always report accurate things or stuff I like? No way. However it's a good site that provides some good info.

Agreed. I personally like BR. Do they always report accurate things or stuff I like? No way. However it's a good site that provides some good info.

Ummm. No. Take this for example -

Watch as B/R's experts weigh in on Tennessee before the start of the 2014 campaign.

One of those so called experts picked USU to beat UT. We may be young but these kids are not green. Sunday night opener, Neyland stadium packed. These BR blurgers are gurgitating simply to gurgitate. USU won some games last year. So did UT.

Ummm. No. Take this for example -

One of those so called experts picked USU to beat UT. We may be young but these kids are not green. Sunday night opener, Neyland stadium packed. These BR blurgers are gurgitating simply to gurgitate. USU won some games last year. So did UT.

BR is not always bad. To each his own.

BR is not always bad. To each his own.

Not calling you out BOT. I admit the BR is cough, "getting better" cough, in some of their diatribe, cough hack cough, but in reality they are a sponsored hackathon. In other words nothing but a blog site. They pay writers by the amount of hits they get. Some writers are better than others and actually research what they blog about. But - a majority of the bloggers do as much, if not less research than we do by visiting VolNation. In other words, BR is more about hits than content.

Did one of those morons just say that they were going 4-8 then follow that up by saying that they were going to be really good going forward? Total logical inconsistency.

VN Store

Back