Wow.. Bad sign. SIAP.

Just where I thought the program would be. We are in trouble this year for sure. Jones just keeps making it more official every time he opens his mouth.

I think he likes what he sees just trying to pump up the volume. I think Coach Jones thinks he can pull and upset or two with these guys he just needs to get their mental approach right.
I think were gonna be a lot better than the experts think.

Reactions: 2 people
A good arse whoopin' in college still can work on athletes. Good job Butch. I'd go so far as to take away Friday night movies and ice cream in their cafeteria until they act like a complete team

Reactions: 3 people
Unispired BEFORE the season even starts??? Not good fellas

That happening to your Gators? If not I'm confused...why WOULDN'T you want us uninspired? Figured you'd go to your default emoticon. :clapping:

So.......................Hoping to see a starting quarterback emerge from a three-player battle over the next few weeks, it appears all three — Justin Worley, Nathan Peterman and Josh Dobbs — have backtracked according to Jones.

Reactions: 2 people
its just a smokescreen to fool Bama into thinking we suck.

We're gonna roll up in diz place! I put 10,000 in Vegas on the Vols winning more than eight games.

You know, every time you hear a disappointing report you are supposed to know that it really means the opposite. BOOOOOOM!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back