Being at the game vs. watching on TV vs. time...

Boca Vol

Originally from Exit 81
Lab Rat
I'm watching the 1998 SECCG and Al Wilson's int. was badass!

The play happened so fast you didn't really know what happened in the dome. They didn't have HD monitors back then.

However, maybe I dismissed it because the TD was called back and UT fumbled. Great play, though!

url]

I was at the game and haven't seen it on TV since. Wilson's int. in the 3rd qtr. was outstanding. I don't recall it that clearly being at the game.

The time part being it was 16 years ago...maybe I just forgot.

Was at this game. Still haven't seen North's catch on TV.

I was at the game as well, up in the 'bleeds and loaded on Fireball. It was a great day. I don't think they ever show the whole game on ESPNU, but I've seen clips of the North catch on there before and some Vol fan on YouTube was kind enough to record and upload the whole game in high quality. Really interesting to watch Steve blow through those two timeouts at the end. You have to wonder what he was thinking.

Right in front of you on the opposite side of the field lol. I was there too, glorious day.

No sir! The catch happened around the 30 yard-line right in front of the student section! I was in Section E in something like the 10th row, which puts the catch almost right in front of me!

VN Store

Back