Practice

GrowVol

Although we can make wild assumptions based on what we hear out of practice updates via media leaks, practice is supposed to be the time to make mistakes....make bad throws, not snap the ball right, not line up right, etc. Lets not get carried away with "who is going to start" based on what we've heard/ seen from these kids learning and Practicing....especially early in camp?

Reactions: 2 people
Although we can make wild assumptions based on what we hear out of practice updates via media leaks, practice is supposed to be the time to make mistakes....make bad throws, not snap the ball right, not line up right, etc. Lets not get carried away with "who is going to start" based on what we've heard/ seen from these kids learning and Practicing....especially early in camp?
I don't understand the question, OP.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm not worried unless they are still making the same mistakes the last week of fall camp.

Perfect practice makes perfect. EB

not really, the titans practiced the play of the "music city miracle" every day and it never worked, then they had to use it for real and it was a thing of beauty, even if the wrong guy catched the ball, and the wrong guy runned it to the endzone.

Magic can still happen even if the practice was not perfect.:salute:

not really, the titans practiced the play of the "music city miracle" every day and it never worked, then they had to use it for real and it was a thing of beauty, even if the wrong guy catched the ball, and the wrong guy runned it to the endzone.

Magic can still happen even if the practice was not perfect.:salute:

Let's practice grammar. Ha. Just kidding.

Reactions: 1 person

practice updates via media leaks?

Forgive me, english is not my first language!

I try my best to be accurate. :hi:

I love theVolunteers.

No worries. You would think English is not the first language of half of the Volnation posters when you are reading some of these posts. :eek:lol:

Since we are working towards perfection then as a VN poster I will practice speculating, second guessing, and interpreting coaches decisions.
I hope to be ready by 1st kickoff.

GBO!

Since we are working towards perfection then as a VN poster I will practice speculating, second guessing, and interpreting coaches decisions.
I hope to be ready by 1st kickoff.

GBO!

Boom!

Bottom line is that BJ is on the clock and needs to show an improved team this year.......notice the key word is IMPROVED!

VN Store

Back