Colts sign Nu'Keese

Fingers

I was sure we'd heard that last of that guy.

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
The #Colts signed talented WR Nu'Keese Richardson, who attended 3 colleges and was charged with armed robbery while at Tennessee.

Reactions: 1 person
In related news, everyone can watch Bryce Brown in action tonight for BUF

Nobody can deny the talent kiffin brought in.

Well I, for one, can. He destroyed our roster. First ofall he only signed something like 17 kids. Then 50% of them got kicked out. We never should have taken guys like nukeese, brown, or Jackson. Don't give Kiffin props for getting them to sign with us. He never got them to contribute anything

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 people
Well I, for one, can. We destroyed our roster. First ofall he only signed some like 17 kids. Then 50% of them got kicked out. We never should have taken guys like nukeese, brown, or Jackson. Don't give Kiffin props for getting them to sign with us. He never got them to contribute anything
i-dont-always-regard-peoples-emotions-but-when-i-do-i-ask-u-mad-bro.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
Well I, for one, can. He destroyed our roster. First ofall he only signed some like 17 kids. Then 50% of them got kicked out. We never should have taken guys like nukeese, brown, or Jackson. Don't give Kiffin props for getting them to sign with us. He never got them to contribute anything

The consensus #1 player in the country was a player we should not have taken?

You're kidding, right?

Reactions: 6 people
I guess in the big picture you have to be happy for this kid in "life" since it looks like he finally got his act together and didn't give up, which is more than you can say for some guys that have doors shut in their face just ONE time....

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back