Pick our first upset.

SeniorDrill

I think it will be Georgia. We will have two weeks to gameplan them after the Oklahoma game. Lot of psychology will be going there.

Reactions: 3 people
Tough one. We're going to really have to have a great defensive showing to stop that Georgia offense. We will lose to Florida.

I'm not sold on S. Carolina. IMO we have the best shot at them. I think we beat Mizzou in Neyland this year, not sure if that will qualify as an "upset" at that point.

Realistically it probably has to be Florida. Right now we are about a 4.5 point underdog to Florida at Neyland Stadium. Out of Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, Oklahoma, and Ole Miss, the closest point spread is Ole Miss by 12 (ouch).

Utah State.

JK

The only real upsets on the menu are Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and Oklahoma, so I guess I'll take Georgia. Richt does a good job making his top-10 talent play more like top-20 talent.

Best chance IMO is Florida at home. I don't think we'll upset anyone on the road. Maybe Mizzou if they end up being favored.

Most Likely IMO is Florida only because it's at home. The upset I want is Georgia or Bama (gonna be hard). I would really take any upset. Idk if Missouri would count as an upset or not...

Reactions: 1 person
It has to be UF this year. We can take UGA and USC both in 2015 at home, but it's not likely we'll win in the swamp next year. We have to beat Florida. Butch doesn't need to start 0-3 against them.

Reactions: 1 person
Okies,uga, Gators then bama. georgia is not as good as everyone is playing them up to be they have 2 rb's 1 wr, and a mediocre defense.

VN Store

Back