Practice #3 - Updates

TechnoVol

Let's get Practice #3 on the board and start with a tweet from CBJ.

Butch Jones@UTCoachJones 1m
Training Camp Practice #3 Song of the Day is @FLAGALine "This is How We Roll" Remix with @jasonderulo #VolsTrainingCamp2014

Remix Version

Where are the highlights?

All in good time I'm sure... practice starts in an hour and they are wearing helmets and shoulder pads. When those highlights do get posted, we'll see some popping for sure.

Highlights will be out around 6:30 or so. RTI posts videos of each practice on YouTube along with on their site.

All in good time I'm sure... practice starts in an hour and they are wearing helmets and shoulder pads. When those highlights do get posted, we'll see some popping for sure.

When do they start dressing out in full uniform?

All in good time I'm sure... practice starts in an hour and they are wearing helmets and shoulder pads. When those highlights do get posted, we'll see some popping for sure.[/QUOTE

Makes me happy

Attachments

• anchorman-jump.jpg
    anchorman-jump.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: 2 people
This is the best time of the year. Anticipation for the season Running rampant and watching practice highlights intently for all signs of improvement. It's finally football time in Tennessee!

Reactions: 8 people
The only time Florida or Georgia anything should be mentioned at practices is when we are going over how to whip dey azzes.

Reactions: 12 people
This is the best time of the year. Anticipation for the season Running rampant and watching practice highlights intently for all signs of improvement. It's finally football time in Tennessee!

It's also a bit obsessive.....but we are all guilty! :dance2:

Reactions: 2 people
Hells coming boys and Butch Jones is driving the train.A message too all the teams we play in the future.You better try and get us now.Because the next few years we gonna open up a whole can of whip tha azz on future opponents.I am so pumped for 8/31.

Reactions: 6 people
Hells coming boys and Butch Jones is driving the train.A message too all the teams we play in the future.You better try and get us now.Because the next few years we gonna open up a whole can of whip tha azz on future opponents.I am so pumped for 8/31.

I like the enthusiasm, but don't get discouraged if the Vols have another 5-7 season. 2015 will set the benchmark for this program under Butch. I expect UT to win at least 8 games in 2015.

Once the well connected and eagle-eye VolNation posters start seeing updates, the thread will soon be populated with meaningful "updates".

Soon.... :)

Last edited:
Jancek: The difference is speed is apparent at all positions on defense.

Jancek: Moving @JohnsonJakob to DL from LB is about speed. That equates to more speed up front. That's the type of move we will look to make

. @UTCoachJancek: Obv not as big as last year but wenare going to have to be (more active) to keep big guys from laying on them." #Vols

Jancek: Depth is huge on the DL. We are helping the depth with development. We are helping with depth with recruiting.

Jancek: We get them here in the summer and we get them excited. Them we put the pads on and the real evaluation starts.

Reactions: 5 people
Gillespie: Marlin Lane is a real success story. He has made a change and realizes that he needed to change and earn respect.

Gillespie: Lane is what we are here to do, he's why we coach. Football is a way for him to do something different for his family.

Gillespie: I don't look at Hurd as a new guy. He knows the tempo from being here

Gillespie: The standard has always been high at Tennessee. Now we have that fire and competitiveness. We are going in right direction.

Reactions: 3 people
Grant Ramey: Cody Blanc just walked by media on crutches. Cast on his right foot going all the way up to his knee. Vols didn't have an update yesterday

VN Store

Back