Our schedule sucks in Sept

volberry

Ok then uga then fl? Where's the days of a chance at 4-1? Why do we have to play a bcs team before the 2 toughest sec wars? That's 2-3 staring us in the face.

Ok then uga then fl? Where's the days of a chance at 4-1? Why do we have to play a bcs team before the 2 toughest sec wars? That's 2-3 staring us in the face.

That's why most are predicting another tough season for UT.

Not another one of these threads...

Abandon.gif

Reactions: 16 people
5-7 or 6-6 this year. Let's do it! Get that bowl game and we are doing fine.

Stop it. Tough to do when you're taking a knife to a gunfight. Sick of that stupid overused saying. Sorry for the rant.

Yep. Look at all the top ranked teams. Most of them have fairly easy schedules. Well, at least in comparison to ours.

Stop it. Tough to do when you're taking a knife to a gunfight. Sick of that stupid overused

Beating the brakes off of cupcake teams doesn't make you better...like I said to be the best you have to beat the best. No matter how tired of hearing it you are its the truth. You are probably the same person who complains about teams making bowl games who schedule weak opponents

Reactions: 3 people
I'm skurred! I want a bowl game. It's been 4 years. Abowl game will revive the program not 1 win. We beat usce and fizzled out. A bowl means we had consistent improvement.

I'm skurred! I want a bowl game. It's been 4 years. Abowl game will revive the program not 1 win. We beat usce and fizzled out. A bowl means we had consistent improvement.

Not necessarily. UT can make a bowl by beating 6 mediocre to bad teams. I don't think "just making it to a bowl game" necessarily shows improvement.

Look at Miss. State's schedule from last year. They went to a bowl game and their wins weren't impressive. Vandy went to a bowl last year and most people aren't expecting much out of them.

If UT is 6-6 with competive losses, I can handle that. That shows improvement, to me.

I just hope we stay healthy leading up to SEC play. Would hate to see us get a lot of injuries in Norman if we get way behind 3/4 qtr.....not worth it.

VN Store

Back