Is this the elephant Butch Jones is talking about?

Eddie Vol Halen

Senior Life Champion
saban-200x300.jpg

saban-is-a-dick.jpg

Team 118 is "eating the elephant." It can only mean one thing to a VFL.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
That doesn't look like an elephant trunk protruding from Saban's head. (2nd pic) He truly looks like a d***head.

Reactions: 24 people
Looks like Saban was happy to see somebody. I have always told my wife he's a d!@&head, and now I have the proof!

Reactions: 2 people
It's pretty funny that bama has so little claim to fame that they have to resort to having a big fat mascot that's not even native to the country..

What a sad state..

Reactions: 3 people
It's pretty funny that bama has so little claim to fame that they have to resort to having a big fat mascot that's not even native to the country..

What a sad state..

I'm guessing they just went to the nearest Walmart cosmetics section in Tuscaloosa and a big fat elephant was the first thing that came to mind.

Reactions: 4 people

What a sad state..

Well they keep winning championships so I'm sure they don't mind.

What a sad state..

Bama should just change their mascot to the crystal football. National championships are native to the state.

You know the one thing I truly enjoy having in the great state of Tennessee? Paved roads. I only enjoy hearing about dirt roads in songs.

Reactions: 1 person
Bama should just change their mascot to the crystal football. National championships are native to the state.

how bout they change it to Gov't check,stupidity,a bag of pork skins,2 teeth and a cholesterol test...those are native as well...

VN Store

Back