Official preseason predictions 2014

gatorhater1509

Eat More Gator
I'm probably too new to VN to start this thread, but since no one has started it yet and I'm bored, I will. Let's see your game by game predictions of the upcoming season!

USU 17 UT 27
ASU 13 UT 45

OU 42 UT 20
UGA 23 UT 19
UF 20 UT 21
UTC 06 UT 51

MISS 23 UT 20
BAMA 38 UT 16
SCAR 24 UT 17
UK 13 UT 31
MIZZOU 33 UT 35
VU 10 UT 27

Final Outcome 7-5

I'd love to see wins over Ole Miss, Georgia, and South Carolina but I just don't think it will happen this year. But, in the end, who knows! That's what makes college football what it is.:toast:

Reactions: 1 person
Like to beat GA.. Had those redneck last year and slipped through our finger. Hate those bastards

I'm probably too new to VN to start this thread, but since no one has started it yet and I'm bored, I will. Let's see your game by game predictions of the upcoming season!

USU 17 UT 27
ASU 13 UT 45

OU 42 UT 20
UGA 23 UT 19
UF 20 UT 21
UTC 06 UT 51

MISS 23 UT 20
BAMA 38 UT 16
SCAR 24 UT 17
UK 13 UT 31
MIZZOU 33 UT 35
VU 10 UT 27

Final Outcome 7-5

I'd love to see wins over Ole Miss, Georgia, and South Carolina but I just don't think it will happen this year. But, in the end, who knows! That's what makes college football what it is.:toast:

Can't argue much with your predictions except I bet we put up more than 27 on Utah St.

UT 34 USU 21
UT 35 ASU 24
OU 35 UT 17
UGA 21 UT 17
UT 28 UF 24
UT 55 UTC 10
MISS 31 UT 21
UT 17 BAMA 38
USC 21 UT 20
UT 42 UK 21
UT 27 UM 21
VU 17 UT 28

7-5 with a bowl. It is very possible and hopefully this happens if not better. UF and VU games scare me as well as South Carolina game could be flipped IMO.

USU 17 UT 27
ASU 13 UT 45

OU 42 UT 20
UGA 23 UT 19
UF 20 UT 21
UTC 06 UT 51

MISS 23 UT 20
BAMA 38 UT 16
SCAR 24 UT 17
UK 13 UT 31
MIZZOU 33 UT 35
VU 10 UT 27

Final Outcome 7-5

I was in the 5-7 camp but I believe we are gonna go 8-4. We are gonna beat uf,misoori and either Bama or ole miss.....probably Bama. We are due to beat these guys and they are due to not bring their best game against us.

USU 21 UT 45
ASU 17 UT 42
OU 38 UT 21
UGA 35 UT 20
UF 17 UT 28
UTC 03 UT 47
Miss 35 UT 38
UA 34 UT 20
USC 28 UT 27
UK 20 UT 38
UM 13 UT 28
VU 10 UT 41

8-4 (5-3)
Yeah, I'm wearing orange tinted glasses, but it's the offseason.

I was in the 5-7 camp but I believe we are gonna go 8-4. We are gonna beat uf,misoori and either Bama or ole miss.....probably Bama. We are due to beat these guys and they are due to not bring their best game against us.

Be positive, but don't be foolish.

Reactions: 3 people
USU 21 UT 45
ASU 17 UT 42
OU 38 UT 21
UGA 35 UT 20
UF 17 UT 28
UTC 03 UT 47
Miss 35 UT 38
UA 34 UT 20
USC 28 UT 27
UK 20 UT 38
UM 13 UT 28
VU 10 UT 41

8-4 (5-3)
Yeah, I'm wearing orange tinted glasses, but it's the offseason.
I agree it is feasible but beating SCAR is more likely IMO compared to Ole Miss

Be positive, but don't be foolish.

I'm not being foolish. We have played Carolina and Uga much better than Florida and Bama for several years. We defeated a Carolina team that possibly would have played for the national title lady season had we not knocked them out. That was a much bigger upset than people understand. We are due to beat Bama. It is going to happen this season. Neyland is going to fall into the Tennessee river afterwards. It will be epic!!!!!!:hi:

I'm not being foolish. We have played Carolina and Uga much better than Florida and Bama for several years. We defeated a Carolina team that possibly would have played for the national title lady season had we not knocked them out. That was a much bigger upset than people understand. We are due to beat Bama. It is going to happen this season. Neyland is going to fall into the Tennessee river afterwards. It will be epic!!!!!!:hi:

If that happens I will be so happy but pissed because I sold by bama tix... Not to mention that game falls on my fall break.

If you are convinced we beat Bama, but lose to 4 other teams, so tell me which 4 teams on our schedule are better than Bama.

If you are convinced we beat Bama, but lose to 4 other teams, so tell me which 4 teams on our schedule are better than Bama.

Huh? We beat Carolina but lost to several teams that were not as good as them. Upsets happen. They are part of the game. We are no way as good but we are going to beat them this year.

USU 17 UT 27
ASU 13 UT 45

OU 42 UT 20
UGA 23 UT 19
UF 20 UT 21
UTC 06 UT 51

MISS 23 UT 20
BAMA 38 UT 16
SCAR 24 UT 17
UK 13 UT 31
MIZZOU 33 UT 35
VU 10 UT 27

Final Outcome 7-5

This is my prediction as well. All tho its hard to expect more than 6 wins.

Huh? We beat Carolina but lost to several teams that were not as good as them. Upsets happen. They are part of the game. We are no way as good but we are going to beat them this year.

You think we beat Bama and go 8-4. So which 4 teams do you think we lose to that you think are better than Bama? Its not that hard.

You think we beat Bama and go 8-4. So which 4 teams do you think we lose to that you think are better than Bama? Its not that hard.

What? I think Bama,Uga,Carolina are all about the same. Oklahoma is better, and ole miss is not as good. Notice we will lose all four road games and win all of our home games.

It's so funny how all the so called experts will make comments this of year regarding what will accomplish based almost completely on what happened last year. The problem with this strategy is college football teams change so much from one season to the next. Who knows what will happen. We should be an improved team. We have 2 qb's now that have some experience and an amazing wrunit. Obviously we lost a lot of experience on the oline but those guys were horribly overrated anyway.

We now have the second season with the exact same coaching staff which will definitely be a benefit over the last several years. Really a lot of how we do this year will depend on our competition. Who knows how good uga, Uf, Mizzou, usc, or even Oklahoma will be. The only team we play that will almost certainly be real good is bama. We could go 9-3...or 5-7. Most likely somewhere in between. Look what auburn was supposed to do last year. Personally, I am not in the ''I'm happy with 6-6'' camp. With all the uncertainty regarding our opponents this year I wouldn't be happy with anything less than 8 wins.

I get that its the off season but its so hard to predict anything at this point. Based off of what we saw last year, yeah 5 to 7 wins is possible. If we improve and some other teams fall off, its a different ball game. And Butch has proven that his teams get much better although I dont think its ever been a challenge like he got with the VOLS. Based off of what we DO know l, I like your predictions. Carry on
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Utah State-Win
Arkansas State-Win
Oklahoma-Loss
Georgia-Loss
Florida-Win (I think we FINALLY beat these bastards)
Chatt-Win
Ole Miss-Loss
Bama-Loss
S. Car-Loss
UK-Win
Missouri-Loss (Right now it's a loss, idk what to really think of them right now.)
Vandy-Win

6-6...bowl game. I'll be happy with this result. 2015 is the year the big orange bounce back!!

VN Store

Back