SEC Network preview Tennessee edition

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
SIAP. Extended edition.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhsEqOdx8Tk[/youtube]

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Yeah something's been up with youtube links here lately. If I try to watch a link someone else posted it just takes me to youtube's homepage, and apparently whenever I post a video it's the same thing.

Maybe someone else will have better luck trying to post the link. Just youtube SEC Network Tennessee and it's the extended edition.

Yeah something's been up with youtube links here lately. If I try to watch a link someone else posted it just takes me to youtube's homepage, and apparently whenever I post a video it's the same thing.

Maybe someone else will have better luck trying to post the link. Just youtube SEC Network Tennessee and it's the extended edition.

Fixed. The youtube script isn't coded to handle to youtu.be links. It has to be a youtube.com link.

Reactions: 4 people
Now THAT . . . got me fired up. Even in excess of my previous state of fired up! Cant wait for USU to come to town so we can show 'em what for!

Reactions: 1 person
Rocky Top is unique and not your average fight song, that's why it's the best in CFB. Get's my blood boiln' like the SI Swim Suit Edition. :pepper:

Why do I get chills every time I hear rocky top? It has replaced the national anthem for me. Rocky top is my national anthem.

Why do I get chills every time I hear rocky top? It has replaced the national anthem for me. Rocky top is my national anthem.

I get tears in my eyes ... seriously.
I love where I am and what I'm doing here in South Carolina, but sometimes I miss "Good ol' Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee!"

can anyone direct me to where i can find the schedule with the game start times or have they announced that information yet..

thank you

V4L

VN Store

Back