Opening practice - 2014

TechnoVol

Apparently Jayson Swain was at practice tonight and offers these comments so far.

Jayson Swain@SwainEvent · 58s
Worley's arm is not the same arm from last year. Confidence level is through the roof also.

Jayson Swain@SwainEvent · 1m
Justin Worley is a different Justin Worley and can't wait until everyone else to see what I've seen since spring.

Jayson Swain@SwainEvent · 8m
Team 118 is definitely FASTER!!! I like this

Last edited:
Reactions: 63 people
More comments from Swain...

Jayson Swain@SwainEvent 28s
Willie Martinez got the DBs playing with swag and toughness. The whole unit!

Jayson Swain@SwainEvent 1m
TK jr looked good breaking on the ball at safety. I like Wharton in slot. Pig looks the best I've seen physically.

Reactions: 27 people
I don't trust Swain. He's a homer. I want to hear from the rest of the media. If they concur, I'll cry.

Post links as you get em!

Reactions: 2 people
Jayson Swain@SwainEvent · 17s
I don't know what's going to Happen this season but I know this damn team got a chip on it's shoulder. U can tell by their work

Reactions: 20 people
I don't trust Swain. He's a homer. I want to hear from the rest of the media. If they concur, I'll cry.

Post links as you get em!

Swain is a homer but his opinions are not always through orange-colored glasses. I trust what he says about what he sees at practice. He's obviously excited about what he saw tonight! :rock:

Reactions: 9 people
Didn't we hear this last year?

[Rains on thread]

DebbieDowner.png

Reactions: 16 people
A breakout year for Worley means UT will beat some teams this season that they aren't supposed to beat.

Reactions: 12 people
So far, Swain is the only one providing info from today's practice. Others to come soon no doubt.

Jayson Swain@SwainEvent 3m
Energy level was the same at the end of practice as it was at the beginning of practice. That's Dave Lawson! #conditioning

Reactions: 11 people
VolRumorMill@VolRumorMill 52s
Everyone was getting to the ball fast (on d). We don't have anyone who is a liability out there. We were flying to the ball.
-Reeves-Maybin

VolRumorMill@VolRumorMill 1m
Our D-Line is much much faster this year.
-Jalen Reeves-Maybin

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
It may just be me but it feels like something special is going on up there kinda feels like 2001 to me

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back