Tennessee will be ranked in top 25 by third game

CANNONVOLRUN

Vols will be 2-0 going into ok game...win or close loss we will be ranked in top 25 after we play oklahoma...yes my old ray bans are orange. Rising to the top "sooner" than later.

Why would losing to a team propel us into the top 25. If we beat OU then yes. But losing will not put us into the top 25

Reactions: 3 people
Why would losing to a team propel us into the top 25. If we beat OU then yes. But losing will not put us into the top 25

This is accurate IMO. We better be worried @ USU and the next opponent only. May have to steal one to make a bowl game this year.

Reactions: 3 people
0% chance we're top 25 after beating Utah State and Arkansas state. Beat Okla, sure. Lose by a point, not a chance of being ranked.

After the Chattanooga game hopefully with a 4-2 record...maybe.

0% chance we're top 25 after beating Utah State and Arkansas state. Beat Okla, sure. Lose by a point, not a chance of being ranked.

After the Chattanooga game hopefully with a 4-2 record...maybe.

If we are 4-2 after the chatt game, I will be pleased. Just two more wins for a bowl should be doable at that point. Need to upset Florida Georgia or Oklahoma.

We're maybe "ranked" in the top 50-55 right now. How in the world does beating 2 patsies and losing to 1 top 5 team move us up 25-30 spots?

Ranked or not; we come out of Norman with a win , whoever wakes me up is getting hurt.

This game will be a lot closer than people expect with two games under our belt. After Oklahoma, we have two weeks to prepare for Georgia!!

i don't think Utah State is going to be an automatic win,like a lot on here think,anybody looking past the first game might get there feelings hurt,let along looking 3 games into the season

hopefully CBJ and staff will have the team focused on one game at a time ,don't be looking forward,just like all the coaches tell you

Reactions: 1 person
i don't think Utah State is going to be an automatic win,like a lot on here think,anybody looking past the first game might get there feelings hurt,let along looking 3 games into the season

hopefully CBJ and staff will have the team focused on one game at a time ,don't be looking forward,just like all the coaches tell you
Ainge did a team breakdown of USU. I don't think its going to be close at all. Their only weapon is a qb coming off of injury. However, your logic is accurate.

VN Store

Back