Insiders

VFL13

Is anyone on here that can provide some info from practice, not coming from the media. I seem to remember two or three years ago someone would always post daily stats and notes from scrimmage. I'm so f'ing excited about this team and how the coaches are bringing us back. Our team song coming out of the tunnel should be drakes- started from the bottom. Not just for the players and the coaches. But us fans as well. We have seen rock bottom and the promised land is right over the hill. Can't wait bro's and broettes.

We just want the credit where it's due
I'm a worry about me, give a f*** about you
N****, just as a reminder to myself
I wear every single chain, even when I'm in the house

I don't care if you like rap or not that verse is powerful for this team to the SEC

Go vols

I wish I had half the game that dude has. But def no drake here. Just love that song when it comes to this team

As Coolio once said:
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I take a look at my life and realize there's nothin' left
Cause I've been blasting and laughing so long,
That even my mama thinks that my mind is gone
But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it
Me be treated like a punk you know that's unheard of
You better watch how you're talking and where you're walking
Or you and your homies might be lined in chalk
I really hate to trip but I gotta loc
As they croak, I see myself in the pistol smoke, fool
I'm the kinda G the little homies wanna be like
On my knees in the night saying prayers in the streetlight

Reactions: 10 people
Is anyone on here that can provide some info from practice, not coming from the media. I seem to remember two or three years ago someone would always post daily stats and notes from scrimmage. I'm so f'ing excited about this team and how the coaches are bringing us back. Our team song coming out of the tunnel should be drakes- started from the bottom. Not just for the players and the coaches. But us fans as well. We have seen rock bottom and the promised land is right over the hill. Can't wait bro's and broettes.

I don't care if you like rap or not that verse is powerful for this team to the SEC

Go vols

Someone posted his real name on here, so we lost that inside information.

Started middle class in a wheel chair.
On a crappy sitcom, making good cash every year.
Now I'm dancing stupid by a car.
Trying to convince you that my life was so dang hard.
I done had it tough from the jump.
Living with my mama in a nice house, it was rough.
On top of that crap, my bar mitzvah was wack.
I didn't get a Bentley, and my cake tasted like crap.
Then Degrassi canned me cuz I couldn't act.
Had to get a real job, and I got promoted fast.
So I decided I'ma be a rap star.
I met Baby and Wayne, and they loved me right away.
They said, we love how you sound so monotone.
And those massive eye brows are so marketable.
We can tell your life has been rough.

Cant wait to hear this one:

Wish that I was on ole rocky top,
Down in the tennessee hills.
Ain't no smoggy smoke on rocky top,
Ain't no telephone bills.

Once there was a girl on rocky top,
Half bear the other half cat.
Wild as a mink, sweet as soda pop,
I still dream about that.

Rocky top, you'll always be
Home sweet home to me.
Good ole rocky top,
Rocky top tennessee, rocky top tennessee.

Reactions: 24 people

Go vols

Maybe there are too many metaphors for my UT educated brain. But I fail to see how that verse is a powerful statement for this team.

Care to explain what it means to those of us who have never heard the song? (or even know who drake is)

Reactions: 3 people
Maybe there are too many metaphors for my UT educated brain. But I fail to see how that verse is a powerful statement for this team.

Care to explain what it means to those of us who have never heard the song? (or even know who drake is)

Look at where we have been. Where we have come from. The chorus is started from the bottom now were here. Started from the bottom now my whole team here. Just google it man. People can and will criticize all they want but its an up beat song letting the SEC and the world know were back. I'm a worry about me and give a **** about you. Just motivation bro.

Nothing to see here. Just some upper/middle class white boys listening to this brainrot and dreaming of being black street gangstas. LMFAO

VFE

Reactions: 11 people
Nothing to see here. Just some upper/middle class white boys listening to this brainrot and dreaming of being black street gangstas. LMFAO

VFE

nothin-o.gif

Ignoring the rap, which I do not do or listen to, if CBJ closes a practice to the press, it should, in fact, be closed. If an insider releases information about a closed practice, he should be found and summarily fired. Surely CBJ is not so stupid that he withholds info from a rabid fan base without reason.

Reactions: 2 people
Somebody in K-Town go buy a $120 dollar drone with camera.

That's only about 4-5 bottles of Jack...Oh never mind, Jack gonna win that battle.

Cant wait to hear this one:

Wish that I was on ole rocky top,
Down in the tennessee hills.
Ain't no smoggy smoke on rocky top,
Ain't no telephone bills.

Once there was a girl on rocky top,
Half bear the other half cat.
Wild as a mink, sweet as soda pop,
I still dream about that.

Rocky top, you'll always be
Home sweet home to me.
Good ole rocky top,
Rocky top tennessee, rocky top tennessee.

Minus the stupid WOOOOOOOOO!!!!

(flame away :) )

VN Store

Back