Where will the band be?

Jeepkuntry

With the student section changing, where will the band set up this year?

Last edited:
I thought they already moved the student section around last year. They just moved everything over one section and took away some upper deck seats. Band should be where they always are.

My question mainly is about the pre-game and running through the T. Will that change?

no. Its not based on where the students sit. Its based on where the locker room is.

Many moons ago the locker room was under the sideline and they came out between section D and E and the T opened from there. When the new locker room was built in the early 80s, the band switched the T to that endzone.

With the student section changing, where will the band set up this year?

The band will remain the same. The only think that's changing with the student section is trading upper deck seats on the sideline to lower deck seats in the end zone. Doesn't impact the band location at all.

The band will remain the same. The only think that's changing with the student section is trading upper deck seats on the sideline to lower deck seats in the end zone. Doesn't impact the band location at all.

Thanks for not being a smarta$$. While I was never in the band, I can see the majority of posters in thread could give two $hits about the band. The one's that practice for hours on end to keep our tradition going. Guess that's what you get for thinking that we care about all aspects of our legacy!

VN Store

Back