Arian (Taco) Foster is annoying

snapcracklepop

Arian is obviously a head case. His shenanigans seem to be worsening. I really hate to bash a former Vol, but this guy is an embarrassment. He was recently interviewed by the media at training camp and repeatedly answered every question by saying, "I'm just out here trying to be the best teammate I can be."

Someone needs to create a timeline of all the annoying events/stories that he has been a part of, starting with all of the infamous fumbles.

The coolest thing he has done was DJ last years O&W game, but I was annoyed by that as well.

I guess he's just trying to be the most annoying person he can be.

VIDEO: Arian Foster trying to be the best teammate he can be | Sports - Home

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
He's not out drinking and driving. He's not out doing drugs. He's not out killing people.

I think he's doing ok.

Reactions: 36 people
I think what my good friend Arian is trying to say is: he's just trying to be the best teammate he can be. And he's gonna work like heck to do it.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm more concerned about his actions while at UT. Most people don't know he's from UT because he was an UDFA.

Well he's not getting 2 game suspensions for beating his wife or failing multiple drug tests and being suspended a year, so he's doing fine in my book. If you have a problem with him then I can't see why. And the whole "I'm trying to be the best teammate thing" is his polite way of saying buzz off. He could be a lot worse.

Reactions: 7 people
He sure acts like someone on drugs. He's not a very good representative of the Texans or the Vols IMO.

Funny thing is....
You will NEVER represent any team, college or pro, at all. Let alone anywhere near as good as Foster.

I would put money on it that you are still angry that he didn't enjoy his time at Tennessee and he told about it.

Reactions: 14 people
Fumbleina Foster. Maybe his Momma will drop by to defend him.

Doesn't look like she's needed. All of Volnation got his back! Haha.

I can't imagine Peyton being such a jerk.

I guess everyone has forgotten his little whiney crap about how he starved to death while he was in Knoxville.

It's all good though, I still think he's an annoying punk.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't have any issues with anything he has ever said. The guy is constantly trashed by UT fans for the most petty reasons. The fact that he even came back here to last years O&W game is amazing to me. So he doesn't feel like answering questions in training camp. Who cares? Like a few people on here have already said, as long as he's not out there getting arrested for DUI, drug possession or domestic abuse, he's ok in my book.

He's also been one of the top backs in the NFL for the last couple if seasons. How is that anything but positive for UT? Boca claims that because he went undrafted that people don't know he played at UT. How does that work?

Reactions: 11 people
How the views have changed for Foster on here.

A couple of years ago and there would have been umpteen posters writing about Foster's accomplishments at UT.

Reactions: 2 people
Funny thing is....
You will NEVER represent any team, college or pro, at all. Let alone anywhere near as good as Foster.

I would put money on it that you are still angry that he didn't enjoy his time at Tennessee and he told about it.

Your points have zero relevance. I never said anything about his ability as a Pro..or that I was or wanted to become a pro..And yeah, its pretty obvious that I'm not gonna be as good as him.. Haha. U made me lol. Thanks!

Reactions: 4 people
How the views have changed for Foster on here.

A couple of years ago and there would have been umpteen posters writing about Foster's accomplishments at UT.

I was loving the guy and still hope he does well. However, his behavior makes me wonder just how much more success he will enjoy.

He's also been one of the top backs in the NFL for the last couple if seasons. How is that anything but positive for UT? Boca claims that because he went undrafted that people don't know he played at UT. How does that work?[/QUOTE]

You obviously didn't watch much NFL last year.

He's also been one of the top backs in the NFL for the last couple if seasons. How is that anything but positive for UT? Boca claims that because he went undrafted that people don't know he played at UT. How does that work?

You obviously didn't watch much NFL last year.[/QUOTE]

Well most of Vol Nation has disowned him...how does that work?

Just in case anyone forgot......

"I don't know if this will throw us into an NCAA investigation -- my senior year, I was getting money on the side," Foster said in the interview. "I really didn't have any money. I had to either pay the rent or buy some food. I remember the feeling of like, 'Man, be careful.' But there's nothing wrong with it. And you're not going to convince me that there is something wrong with it."

Just in case anyone forgot......

"I don't know if this will throw us into an NCAA investigation -- my senior year, I was getting money on the side," Foster said in the interview. "I really didn't have any money. I had to either pay the rent or buy some food. I remember the feeling of like, 'Man, be careful.' But there's nothing wrong with it. And you're not going to convince me that there is something wrong with it."

A lot of people knew this but there are many fans that though that sort of thing never happens at UT. It does...

ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!

"There were plenty of times where throughout the month I didn't have enough for food," Foster said in the 90-minute documentary. "Our stadium had like 107,000 seats; 107,000 people buying a ticket to come watch us play. It's tough just like knowing that, being aware of that. We had just won and I had a good game, 100 yards or whatever. You go outside and there's hundreds of kids waiting for you. You're signing autographs, taking pictures, whatever.
"Then I walk back, and reality sets in. I go to my dorm room, open my fridge, and there's nothing in my fridge. Hold up, man. What just happened? Why don't I have anything to show for what I just did? There was a point where we had no food, no money, so I called my coach and I said, 'Coach, we don't have no food. We don't have no money. We're hungry. Either you give us some food, or I'm gonna go do something stupid.' He came down and he brought like 50 tacos for like four or five of us. Which is an NCAA violation. [laughs] But then, the next day I walk up to the facility and I see my coach pull up in a brand new Lexus. Beautiful."

Your points have zero relevance. I never said anything about his ability as a Pro..or that I was or wanted to become a pro..And yeah, its pretty obvious that I'm not gonna be as good as him.. Haha. U made me lol. Thanks!

You missed the point and are now butt hurt it that people don't agree. Grow up. He is doing nothing to be a bad rep for UT or the Texans.
Point is your just mad. I don't see where I said you want to play pro ball and you brought up the Texans.
You been drinking tonight?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
A lot of people knew this but there are many fans that though that sort of thing never happens at UT. It does...

Regardless, I believe that statement is a pretty good indication as to why a great deal of Volnation "disowned" him. He made statements knowing they could get the university in trouble with the NCAA. Annoying.

You missed the point and are now birth it that people don't agree. Grow up. He is doing nothing to be a bad rep for UT or the Texans.
Point is your just mad. I don't see where I said you want to play pro ball and you brought up the Texans.
You been drinking tonight?

Birth it???? Haha!

Regardless, I believe that statement is a pretty good indication as to why a great deal of Volnation "disowned" him. He made statements knowing they could get the university in trouble with the NCAA. Annoying.

It's annoying that you're annoyed by Arian.

He isn't out to hurt the University, Nothing ever came of it.

I think someone needs a dose of " Be a man " and move on from it. If he annoys you ignore him. There's no need to trash a former player who gave his all for Tennessee.

Reactions: 8 people
OP.....

can-stock-photo_csp5893997.jpg

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back