Is Kameel Jackson Walking On

jeffmcflurry27

Does anyone have some concrete info? I read in the recruiting forum a couple of weeks ago that he was, but haven't heard/read anything else and haven't seen him added to the roster.

I believe he is going to walk on if he gets through the clearing house.

Does anyone have some concrete info? I read in the recruiting forum a couple of weeks ago that he was, but haven't heard/read anything else and haven't seen him added to the roster.

If he gets into school and all that goes with doing that, then yes.

I think better route running will make the qbs better. Last year I know qbs where bad but I think a lot of it was the wrs routes.

Reactions: 6 people
If true this means that we will have Croom, Malone, Pig, Pearson, Jackson, and North likely as the top 6 receivers on the team. That's essentially 2 full sets of starters.

Reactions: 5 people
Yes sir we sure are! Just got to get balls to these playmakers. Throwing behind them like last year will not work.

Heard on the radio (so no link) Monday I believe, that a sports writer (don't remember who) said he saw Worley and he believes he'll be the most improved player in the SEC this year.

Reactions: 4 people
Heard on the radio (so no link) Monday I believe, that a sports writer (don't remember who) said he saw Worley and he believes he'll be the most improved player in the SEC this year.

This wouldnt surprise me. As much as hes been working in the off season all the camps and all the work hes put in with Manning. I expect Worley to carry most the load this year. Its going to be fun to watch.

Reactions: 1 person
I just read on Twitter yesterday where he said he just got his official AA....whatever that means. I hope it's not what I think it is

He'll be playing. And don't underestimate him. Believe it or not, it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up a starter. Keep in mind the kid started for Oklahoma as a freshman.

Swain is on record saying the minute he steps in campus he will be our most talented WR. We'll see....

VN Store

Back