Who is this years x-factor?

Dallasbowlin

Everything woke turns to sh*t
Just want to hear thoughts I'm new to the football forum I would say jalen Hurd

seriously though, I would say Maggitt and how he adapts to maybe playing two positions, our safety cluster(Randolph/McNeil), our O line, or random-- Reeves-Maybin.

Reactions: 2 people
Worley or Dobbs. We need good QB play since our OLine is going to be. OT as good. We will need some more quick hit plays this year

Maggitt and Johnson - their leadership and enthusiasm will be key with all the young talent.

Dimarya Mixon from Texas.

He's the only player on our roster with an "X" in both his name and where he's from.

Reactions: 2 people
Wegzyn is the new Ferguson. If either Worley or Dobbs don't beat OU then VN will be calling for Wegzyn to start.

Actually, I think it will be Vereen.

C'mon man ! It's gotta be Worley, dudes a freaking senior, it's now or never . :yes: We need him to finish strong.

My guess would be the trio of running backs. If lane, hurd, and Scott can run well, that would make the rest of the offense's job a lot easier.

O Line. Worley was starting to play well before he got hurt last year and I expect him to continue that improvement. We have high talent but inexperience at RB and WR. If the OL can muster any kind of pass protection and can open some holes our talent at RB and WR will start to show we have a shot to be a pretty good offense. It hinges on the OL.

Reactions: 1 person
So long as its the quarterback, we'll have a hellofa season with all of the playmakers we have we on offense. :salute:

Last edited:
Just want to hear thoughts I'm new to the football forum I would say jalen Hurd

Butch Jones is my pick. As long as he can keep this squad bought in there will be lots of this all year....

747764061.gif

We have 32 newcomers this year. If we have 2 to 3 that play up to Cam Sutton's freshman success, we might surprise some people and go toe to toe with some big teams this year. Definitely, if we have young guys step up in skill positions.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back