New walk-on lineman added to roster

Be nice to see the fella that made him place second in his wrasslin' regional walk on too.

Reactions: 2 people
just did some research from Tennessee Tech roster for the yr he was on. Said he only played freshman and sophmore year and wrestled 1 yr. has to be kinda quick to wrestle hope he is a damond in the ruff. all i can sy is dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm he big

Reactions: 1 person
6Hi4azg.jpg

Reactions: 24 people
just did some research from Tennessee Tech roster for the yr he was on. Said he only played freshman and sophmore year and wrestled 1 yr. has to be kinda quick to wrestle hope he is a damond in the ruff. all i can sy is dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmm he big

He didn't play any games at Tenn Tech though. He played Freshman and Sophomore years in HS, switched to wrestling apparently, took a couple of years between HS and college, and then walked on at TTech and seemingly went the Red Shirt route.

He is a grown man, 22 years old!

Too Tall for RB! :blink:

That's exactly what I said, but Rivals and Scout rated him higher than Ernie Hoggle so that has to mean something, and Hoggle is 6'7" and weighs 357. Hoggle hauled sheetrock for the last 2 years while at 84 lumber management training.!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back