Charter to carry SEC Network!

Direct tv will announce by Friday. They need to get it done before they start losing customers.

Yes, I hope they do. I'm not waiting last minute. If they don't have a deal done 2 weeks before kick off I'm outta here!

Or maybe I'll just watch a live feed.

Will the SEC Network games be on ESPN3 for out of market people or will they only be on SEC Network? If so, we could just use Hotspot Shield; If it still works.

The pressure will be on direct now. I don't think they want to be the only major provider not to have it.

I talked to them yesterday and they don't really care. I got 15 off a month for six months but they said no day set for any announcement. Can't promise they will have it by game one.

I talked to them yesterday and they don't really care. I got 15 off a month for six months but they said no day set for any announcement. Can't promise they will have it by game one.

I have seen were some say they were told by direct they will have it before the season and an announcement may be made around August 1st

I talked to someone who claimed he was a manager and that's what he told me. So my best guess is maybe by game one but don't count on it

I had some work done by Directv yesterday....I know he was only the installer....but I asked about the SEC network and he said they were told in meetings that it would be next year before Directv carried the SEC network. Hope he isn't right.....

I have the Charter Gold package. I hope it's included. I already throw in an arm and a leg every month.

Reactions: 1 person
Sign me up as a Directv deflector. A myriad of reasons including no tv while raining, increasing costs, and no SEC Network. Not to mention when I called them the other day to discuss my issues, I was left on hold for 10 minutes. UVerse here I come!

Cable is included in my HOA, luckily. It seems that most of you could have season tickets for what you pay for cable.

I had some work done by Directv yesterday....I know he was only the installer....but I asked about the SEC network and he said they were told in meetings that it would be next year before Directv carried the SEC network. Hope he isn't right.....

Definitely not true.

Brighthouse cable network announced late last week that they had come to terms w/SEC Network. Will be on lower tier. Good for us in central Fl.

Flvol07

VN Store

Back