Got any bold predictions?

Other_Guy

foolishFool
I really think Worley is going to play very well this year. I believe we will see a turn around that will help show the potential of these young receivers. "What about the OL?" they said. One thing I liked about Worley last season is he never seemed to get rattled or panicked. With a new OL, its crucial he leads them with poise, regardless of how well his accuracy has been. Even though I think losing last year's OL is a bigger deal than most people admit I see a drastic improvement in the offense. :yahoo:

I like the secondary, but the defense overall is not going to improve. It will appear that way if the offense plays their part but I dont think so. Luckily it doesnt appear to be a pass happy (veteran QB) league and the secondary could help in a lot of ways.

Oklahoma beating Bama is way overhyped (look at their verall performance last year) but this is not going to be a close game. :cray:

Georgia is a loss but Mizzu is a win.

I'm glad UT opens with Georgia first, cuz I have no idea if I'm picking UT or UF :ermm:

Reactions: 1 person
1. I predict t this thread is gong to contain a lot of flaming.

2. CBJ plays a lot of freshmen making us look like a team and some people want him fired!

UT wins the 6 games where they have a natural talent advantage which includes Mizzou. They also pick up a 7th win. In descending order of likelihood IMO: UF, USCe, Ole Miss.

Not sure if Jones can beat Spurrier again but his style IMO will continue to give the Ol' Ball coach fits. If Jones can win enough other games to hang on, I think he spells the end to Spurrier's success at USCe. Both he and his team present match up problems for USCe and Spurrier.

We beat one out of Missouri, Ole Miss, and Florida. We lose one out of Kentucky, Vandy, and Utah State.

Reactions: 2 people
After UT beats USU by 21 points, half of the posters on here will be making SEC CG reservations in Atlanta.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back