An Oral History of the Night Lane Kiffin....

JamesBenUT

Some would rather let the Kiffin debacle fade into the abyss. I actually enjoyed reading this recap of how everything went down the night Kiffin bolted. Our fan base is like no other. We are so beat down right now. We are thirsting for the first drops of rain from the storm that we've been promised is coming. Just watch that blocked punt from last years Georgia game that replayed last night. Listen to the crowd. Cold chills. It is going to be spectacular when it happens.

The night Lane Kiffin bolted Tennessee, an oral history | FOX Sports

Reactions: 6 people
I wish people would get over him, Fulmer, Franklin, and Dooley

Those girlfriends are gone and they don't love you anymore

Reactions: 10 people
kiffintennessee.gif

Reactions: 9 people
It was not so much him leaving, like most SEC fans, I understood the impact it would have on recuiting and the pressure the AD would have in replacing Kiffen. Hind sight being 20/20........he did us a favor. He is a loser, and I can't wait for our defense to destroy his offense at Alabama. If CBJ can make Saban look like an idiot for hiring LameKiffen........I am all for it.

Go Vols!!

How will Volnation greet Kiffin when he returns to Knoxville in October?

Hopefully with indifference. Who cares about some assistant coach that has failed everywhere he's been?

Apparently the writer has trouble coming up with fresh and currently relevant article subject matter.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back