Just read this on Yahoo sports

Dooley IS a LOSER

Lost two games because he didn't know how many players were on the field.

LSU and UNC. I haven't forgotten.

But can we PLEASE move on and enjoy the Ride CBJ is taking us for?

Reactions: 4 people
Jimm......

Jk, thanks for posting in case some haven't read the article previously.

And yes, Dooley is a f'in loser.

It was a good read. Props to Larkins for speaking his mind and Al. The article is pretty spot on about the upcoming season. I expect the 2015 squad to be the year we finally field a team that looks like a legit SEC team.

nb4....."CAN WE JUST MOVE ONNNNN?!?!?" :mad:

I think everyone understands what you are saying, passion runs deep with most Vol fans, and the only way to get over the past is focusing on the future. It's like losing a girlfried, you're over it as soon as you have a new one :). Until the Vol Fan base is fully courted by CBJ and staff, I think the old girlfriend will be in the back of our minds. We want to believe in CBJ, he's doing everything we want in a new coach, attitudes are better, recuiting is beginging to reflect the past, he beat USCjr and almost beat Georgia. We are all too shy to let him have our full confidence........he'll get there. Dooley and Kiffen will always be a nightmare for Tennessee Fans, but we have to allow CBJ to build this program the right way so we have sustained success instead of flash in the pan seasons. I want to forget the past too, but I need something really beautiful and has a good figure and loves UT Sports as much as I do to forget those uglier years....sorry got distracted :thumbsup: JMO

Go Vols

Last edited:
It was a good read. Props to Larkins for speaking his mind and Al. The article is pretty spot on about the upcoming season. I expect the 2015 squad to be the year we finally field a team that looks like a legit SEC team.

I totally disagree. I think former players help us more by bringing praise to the new regime versus bashing former coaches. I wouldn't expect Manning to be quoted calling Dooley a "loser" even if he felt that way. I wonder what former coaches think about Larkins. He might want to keep the old quote about "people living in glass houses" closer to his heart.

I totally disagree. I think former players help us more by bringing praise to the new regime versus bashing former coaches. I wouldn't expect Manning to be quoted calling Dooley a "loser" even if he felt that way. I wonder what former coaches think about Larkins. He might want to keep the old quote about "people living in glass houses" closer to his heart.

Correct.This serves no purpose other than to make everyone revisit the past.Just more of the same from a frustrated fan base.

Reactions: 1 person
I think everyone understands what you are saying, passion runs deep with most Vol fans, and the only way to get over the past is focusing on the future. It's like losing a girlfried, you're over it as soon as you have a new one :). Until the Vol Fan base is fully courted by CBJ and staff, I think the old girlfriend will be in the back of our minds. We want to believe in CBJ, he's doing everything we want in a new coach, attitudes are better, recuiting is beginging to reflect the past, he beat USCjr and almost beat Georgia. We are all too shy to let him have our full confidence........he'll get there. Dooley and Kiffen will always be a nightmare for Tennessee Fans, but we have to allow CBJ to build this program the right way so we have sustained success instead of flash in the pan seasons. I want to forget the past too, but I need something really beautiful and has a good figure and loves UT Sports as much as I do to forget those uglier years....sorry got distracted :thumbsup: JMO

Go Vols

You noted the fake quotation marks?... Don't do blue font.

So it is bad to speak your mind? Especially when it is the truth?

So it is bad to speak your mind? Especially when it is the truth?

Did Larkins play for either coach? No. What can he add to the conversation that we don't already know? Nothing. Rather than bring up more negative crap against our former coaches, just talk about how things are getting better now at UT or talk about how things were awesome in 2004 and how much he loved playing for CPF.

Did Larkins play for either coach? No. What can he add to the conversation that we don't already know? Nothing. Rather than bring up more negative crap against our former coaches, just talk about how things are getting better now at UT or talk about how things were awesome in 2004 and how much he loved playing for CPF.

It's logical, level headed thinking like this that ruins VN.

He probably can speak about how former Vol players...who have sweated and bled for the program a LITTLE more than us, view these guys...if you don't value that, then pigeonhole yourself...not them!

He probably can speak about how former Vol players...who have sweated and bled for the program a LITTLE more than us, view these guys...if you don't value that, then pigeonhole yourself...not them!

You are right, whatever Corey Larkins says we should take as the truth. Corey Larkins, really??

VN Store

Back