Georgia vs Tennessee

Watching...

I sure hope Worley has gotten a LOT better...

We actually look pretty decent in this game. Most of the players who are flashing with great plays are returning!

I know I sound like a broken record but watching this game is really hard ...,we have zero speed.... Play after play after play both on offense and defense the lack of speed is just glaring..., and that's what I'm most excited about on our recruiting.,,

Yall don't understand. I literally can't watch that game again. I get physically sick.

pretty well coached game. Richt just had 10 men on the field and he's been around awhile. Those things happen to every coach every week.

As I rewatch, I don't know why people talked about Ga's depth being a problem when the lack of speed on our defense is ridiculous and stagger and go's to Josh Smith just don't cut it.

Not conclusive enough to overturn TD call IMO. I honestly believe it in my heart

This x 1000

Based on this pic, where's his thumb? His top fingers are towards the end of the ball. I don't know of too many people that can grasp a ball with their fingers on the top and their thumb not under it.

Also, this wasn't the problem. Letting UGA march down the field with 2 minutes and 1 TO was the problem.

Reactions: 3 people
forgot about that call to Branisel. What a great play call. 3 different 4th down plays and 5 different ways to make a yard in the 2nd half, including power running game.

Reactions: 2 people
Yall don't understand. I literally can't watch that game again. I get physically sick.

Why? I get more sick about games such as the 2001 SEC CG or the 1999 UF & Ark games...you know when there is acutally something at stake. If UT beat UGA last season they still weren't a very good team.

VN Store

Back