Season Tickets delivered today...

Everybody excited about their season tickets and I'm just like (wait for it)...

tommy-lee-jones-frown-gif.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Horrible looking... Looks like they spent about $1.50 on the design... Better with the player/coaches on it

Got ours last Friday. Really starts to feel like FB season once they arrive!

Congrats!! its my 2nd yr... its awesome:rock:

What is awesome about it? It's like bragging about being a Bucs season ticket holder. They aren't difficult to obtain.

By the way, where do you live in Charleston? I lived there from '97-'04.

Got mine today. Agree with those who think these tickets are hideous.

They look like they were designed on an old Windows 3.1 Paint program.

What is awesome about it? It's like bragging about being a Bucs season ticket holder. They aren't difficult to obtain.

By the way, where do you live in Charleston? I lived there from '97-'04.

I would say being in neyland watching the vols play, the whole Tennessee football experience is the awesome part. Its nothing like being a Tampa season ticket holder actually. Bet you're a lot of fun to be around.

I would say being in neyland watching the vols play, the whole Tennessee football experience is the awesome part. Its nothing like being a Tampa season ticket holder actually. Bet you're a lot of fun to be around.

Exactly, I could care less what the tickets look like as long as they work to get me in the game. As well being in Neyland stadium is a hundred times better, no a thousand times better than any pro stadium I have been to. That's what's awesome being there!

VN Store

Back