Funny Vols in Denver today

ansleyr815

Denver sports radio personality D-Mac from 104.3 The Fan tweeted from Broncos training camp this morning during pre-practice stretching:

Funniest stretch song "good ole rocky top" manning colquitt and Malik jackson goin crazy

pic.twitter.com/Q3FqLNBi4R

At the end of Rocky Top Manning claps his hands and says "now that's what I'm talking about!"

BTW Colquitt plays a mean air guitar.

Reactions: 3 people
All you young guys need to make sure that at least once in your life that you date a girl who is half bear and half cat. It's crazy.

Reactions: 8 people
All you young guys need to make sure that at least once in your life that you date a girl who is half bear and half cat. It's crazy.

I dated a girl from Seymour once, She was hairy as a bear and I never touched her cat, does that count? :crazy:

Reactions: 22 people
Half bear Half man Half pig. Manbearpig!

nXSIAv1.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Met Peyton........in person at a conference where he was the speaker. It's great to only live 45 minutes from Denver..........Go Broncos!

Go Vols!!

Reactions: 1 person
Met Peyton........in person at a conference where he was the speaker. It's great to only live 45 minutes from Denver..........Go Broncos!

Go Vols!!

Went through Denver a couple months ago on business. Beautiful city, and walking around downtown with all my orange on got 6 different people yelling Go Vols!! Was surprised we had so many vol fans out there.

VN Store

Back